Thread: PCT and sleep

unclemoney is offline Senior Member

PCT and sleep

Well I had to end my cycle early and I've been on PCT for about a week now... PCT consists of

100mg/ed clomid
    40mg/ed nolva
    .5mg/ed letro

It's going great, over 3 weeks since my last shot, and strength is still going up at the gym!

Only thing is, I take my PCT right before I go to bed, and about 2-3 hours later I wake up and then have to do something for like 30-40mins b4 I get tired again and then finally get back to sleep... Does any1 else have this problem??? And is there anyway to counteract this???

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    why do you take it right before you go to sleep if it's affecting your sleep?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Well I had to end my cycle early and I've been on PCT for about a week now... PCT consists of

100mg/ed clomid
    40mg/ed nolva
    .5mg/ed letro

It's going great, over 3 weeks since my last shot, and strength is still going up at the gym!

Only thing is, I take my PCT right before I go to bed, and about 2-3 hours later I wake up and then have to do something for like 30-40mins b4 I get tired again and then finally get back to sleep... Does any1 else have this problem??? And is there anyway to counteract this???
    Yeah, take it in the morning!

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    take 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva in morning and take the other in mid afternoon. not at night

Cephas84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910
    take 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva in morning and take the other in mid afternoon. not at night

i do that i believe its the pct that could be messing with him because it does it 2 me i turned into a insomniac since i started pct its unreal

i do 50mg clomid 20 nolva in morning than mid afternoon

Thread Information