Flex500 is offline New Member

Question Very lose dose "bridge" in pct, need some info

In searching about crusing, bridging, etc. etc. it seems most of the discussion is on not taking any normal pct products and sticking with 200 to 400 mgs of test a week in between cycles.

Well, what do you all think about this.......

After the first week in november I will be coming off for 8-10 weeks. I have been on test 750mgs and deca 600mgs a week for 12 weeks at that time.

My bloodwork is done every 3-6 months depending on cycles, how I feel etc. etc. and it is usualy pretty darn good. My focus is making sure I can have kids someday. So in saying that what if I did this during my "off" 8-10 weeks.....

hcg - taken for 30 days
    clomid- taken for 30 days
    clen - taken for 6 weeks
    test e or c- 100mgs taken every 7 days

I have had great success with the hcd/clomid/clen I swear my balls are 10 times their size the next day (well not quite). Anyway what if I were to just add a little bit of test in there. Just to maybe keep some of the catabolic effects of being "off" down.

If I am off the high dose plus taking the hcg and clomid wouldn't that get me up and working again? And I know I get shutdown with 250mgs of test (i've tried that before) but what about 100mgs every 7 days???

Again, most of the searches just dealt with higher cruising doses, I'm thinking this is more of a "hybrid" pct

also, I wouldn't call myself a super advanced user, but I am much further than a beginner or intermediate user.

i competing at a national show next year so that is why I am trying to consider other tactics instead of being 100% off at times during the year.

never used hgh, slin, igf-1, etc.
    Last edited by Flex500; 10-11-2007 at 09:23 AM.

bump

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    IMO, and I have done many cycles, your body is only triggered to restoration of endogenous test when they is a complete discontinuance of exogenous test, AT ANY DOSAGE... considering your body roughly produces only 10-12 mg of test naturally a day (70-80mg/week), even supplementing with 100mg of test a week will render your PCT useless

So no, I would say dont cruise on test.... But DO CRUISE with Hgh, igf and slin... they dont effect the HPTA axis test production and yield some amazing results.... but research them carefully before you start, especially slin cuz it can kill you if you dont know what you're doing.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    IMO, and I have done many cycles, your body is only triggered to restoration of endogenous test when they is a complete discontinuance of exogenous test, AT ANY DOSAGE... considering your body roughly produces only 10-12 mg of test naturally a day (70-80mg/week), even supplementing with 100mg of test a week will render your PCT useless

So no, I would say dont cruise on test.... But DO CRUISE with Hgh, igf and slin... they dont effect the HPTA axis test production and yield some amazing results.... but research them carefully before you start, especially slin cuz it can kill you if you dont know what you're doing.
    Excellent advice !!!!

thanks for advice guys, I am going to take my usual six weeks off with....

clomid
    aromasin
    clen

you are right, i got ahead of myself and I need to come off for a little while. 6 weeks is pretty short on its own so I need to be completey off.

Thanks!

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Try gh.

Thread Information