Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bob segal is offline Associate Member

is it time to start HCG

i have 10,000 ius of hcg , im at week 12.5 of my cycle my last shot is week 18. i ve had really good results from hcg in the past, its just been awhile, does this look all right?

1-18 test E 500mg week
    1-18 mast E 400mg week
    1-17 EQ 600mg week
    3-20 t-3 .25mcg ed
    3-20 arimadex .25mg ed
    16-20 hcg 500ius eod ( i have extra so i could start now at 250ius e3d until week 16 then start 500ius eod)
    20-24 nolvadex 20mg ed (its safer to run nolv with hcg at same time, but i didnt want to mix arimadex and nolv at same time)
    20-24 aromasin 25mg ed

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    looks well designed. However, I would stop EQ at wk 16... but that's just a trivial observation.... is this a clean bulker? how'd you fare on this cycle? never tried mast e, just wanting to know if it's any good for bulking?

cheers

Bob segal is offline Associate Member
    my fav type of cycles are just cutting, solid muscle with no water, thats why i run adex throught out and keep the test low, even though gains are slow they are real and i always keep my strength and size after post. so i started out this cycle to cut, low cal, high protien diet, cardio 6xweek etc... but the eq i have must be way better then eq in the past, because around week 8 or 9 i noticed i cant stop eating, i have never been this hungry ever, so i said **** it, i'll eat healthy but a ton of eat for right now, i cant help it. but other then that gains and strength are slow but thats why you run eq for a long time, viens are crazy looking, never seen road maps like this, prob from the mast and eq!

scarecrow is offline New Member
    when should i start hcg im fixin i just finished a bottle of t4 going on the second one but im going to take 2cc a week so it will only last me 5 wks and on the 3rd bottle i will slowly come off but when should i start taking the hcg and what else should i take i was thinking arimedex but when should i start taking it as well i also have some proviran that im not going to start taking till the end..... any input on how i could run the stuff better then what im thinking im probably not very clear in explaining it tho sorry

Thread Information