JSola is offline Associate Member

Where's my boner?

I got bad advice and was on winny and decca for a month. I came here and got schooled, cut it off and started pct immediately. 20nolva 100clomi/day I started pct 20 days ago and I'm still pretty limp in the shorts. Whats the deal? How's Tamox>?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you've got deca dick, and that is fairly common. Since you took it for a month only, it will not be that severe and you should rebound in a short while... starting PCT right away was another error...deca has a relatively long half life and you need at least 2 weeks to elapse for enough deca to clear your system before commencing PCT....so if you're still limp after 20 days, it's no surprise and there's no reason to panic..although your PCT so far is wasted...however, keep at it for another 4 weeks and you should begin to notice a change. I dunno if I read it right but nolvadex and tamoxifen citrate are the same thing.

^^^^^^^^^^insanes right same thing........and when you come back it will be with a vengance!!!After I recovered from a long deca cycle I was a sex machine just met my current x and I became a sex god sometimes 6 times a day.No joke
    Good luck

JSola is offline Associate Member
    oh thank god, i met a girl and she left after we had only known each other a week, we talk every night and the sexual anticipation is building. i got 2 weeks before she gets back. i got sime liquid cia on the way so hopefully that will get here also

abombing is offline Associate Member
    That is the funniest thread title I've seen so far!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    dude.... wheres my boner.
    i dont know... wheres your boner dude.
    alright enough. so yea. what has been stated on this thread so far is whats up. i had deca dick and it sucked. took bout 2 to 3 weeks to get back to semi normal. it was right at the end of a cycle that it showed up so i was lucky that i could start the pct shortly after. now im back to normal. girl is happy.

Thread Information