Thread: natural PCT.

STED is offline Associate Member

natural PCT.

Im running test susp, now when it comes to pct i cant take things like tamoxifen clomid as there a banned substance in the sport i play. Tamox is 5 days detection and clomid is 3. Now i know this doesent seem like a long time but i would need to be taking my doses ED for pct and its to risky with the testers testing randomly. Is there any other forms of pct? What can be used instead of clomid and nolva? Do you think tribs can kick my testis back in as there not tested for? I know i should have thought about this before i started my cycle but i didnt know these substances were banned? Also do you think my GP would put me on subscription for them, with a subscription i can be exempt from the testers for this???

Thanks in advance

I was thinking some HGC and tribs. Dont think HCG can be tested for.

always the case when people dont know answer to something on here! they jus ignore the ****ing thread!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STED View Post
    always the case when people dont know answer to something on here! they jus ignore the ****ing thread!
    Quit your whining. If people don't know the answer, why would they post?

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you could bridge off with hcg . There are other estrogen blockers but maybe they test for those too.

Michigan Dude is offline New Member

something to try

I did a short cycle of Sustanon 375. It was only a 6 week cycle because I ran out. I used Novedex XT as my pct, and it worked fine for me. It could be because my cycle was so short. You might want to try it. Be sure to check that nothing in it is banned in your sport though.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    of course you are right, you should have been abit more on top of your game before you started your cycle but i would have been surprised myself to know that those are banned substances. you are right though, as far as i know hcg is not something that can be tested for unless your given a pregnancy test (haha). also, during a previous pct i through in some VPX Labs T3. its a natty test booster with some estrogen blocking properties. i actually enjoyed using it and recovered even faster. i suggest you give it a try. i normally wouldnt ever incorporate the use of a "GNC" product in my pct but my buddy that works there gave it to me and it was actually helpful.

best wishes bro, i remember those days of being tested left and right during school, they are a bitch!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by STED View Post
    Would you rather get answers from people who don't know?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    how is test allowed but nolva not?

mma2009tom is offline New Member
    May i ask please sted where u got this info from Tamox is 5 days detection and clomid is 3 as i search everywhere and was not able to find that info apart from

"There is a misconception that tamoxifen has a 5 day half life. Not true. N-desmethyl tamoxifen is a major matabolite of tamoxifen and has a half life of 14 days. So depending on the drug test detection limits, tamoxifen may be detected for up to 2 or 3 months after cessation".

how sure are u about them detection times bro ???

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I thought the clomid and nolva detection times were much longer than that.

Thread Information