Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by (1*) View Post
    wart remover is 17% salicyc acid.. that's insane!! i used it once for a wart and the wart as well as the skin around it burn down to almost a bloody scab. i would NOT do this on my nips... stick to the norm.
    you have to read the whole thread bro......especially post #23.....

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    ya know shark, you have some good insights at times but to me this thread should be moved to the appropriate forum .....the pct forum. and to me you lose a lot of credibility by posting at first that you put wart remover on your nipples and bros came here and responded and put their time in, just to have you say "haha" i was trying to get into the AR hall of shame. i dont know maybe its just me but i guess we will see. but i say it should be moved at the very least to the approprite forum maybe you will have better luck getting the info you are wanting.

Lex, you're absolutely right. This was a douchebag move to make and I apologize, to all you guys. I think I'm gonna lay low bc I've been posting way too much and not contributing.

As for the PCT issue, I used this thread only bc it came up unexpectedly. I thought I had the scoop on aromasin , and I hope it does what I think it does. I would drop it, but PB knows his stuff and I need to make sure he was just unaware of the "permanent" inhibiting quality of the drug - or at least get some info on how a rebound is still possible in light of that fact, bc I'm not clear on what effect estrogen levels have on aromatase production.

But again, you're 100% right on both counts. You have my sincere apology.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    Lex, you're absolutely right. This was a douchebag move to make and I apologize, to all you guys. I think I'm gonna lay low bc I've been posting way too much and not contributing.

As for the PCT issue, I used this thread only bc it came up unexpectedly. I thought I had the scoop on aromasin , and I hope it does what I think it does. I would drop it, but PB knows his stuff and I need to make sure he was just unaware of the "permanent" inhibiting quality of the drug - or at least get some info on how a rebound is still possible in light of that fact, bc I'm not clear on what effect estrogen levels have on aromatase production.

But again, you're 100% right on both counts. You have my sincere apology.
    bro i dont think you should slow your posting.....or stop. i think you have some really good insights and you're a smart dude. thats whay i said it my previous post. but also you see where the poster before said he actually knows someone who tried to put that shit on his nips. you apologized, and didnt rant and rave like a girl and i respect that. hey i am a total dick at times and i will admit it but it usually is in response to stupidity that needs to be pointed out. so forget about it......

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    bro i dont think you should slow your posting.....or stop. i think you have some really good insights and you're a smart dude. thats whay i said it my previous post. but also you see where the poster before said he actually knows someone who tried to put that shit on his nips. you apologized, and didnt rant and rave like a girl and i respect that. hey i am a total dick at times and i will admit it but it usually is in response to stupidity that needs to be pointed out. so forget about it......
    aight. thanks dude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information