Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Retarded solutions that work!! - wart remover on gyno

So i never mentioned this bc it sounds SO retarded, but I've been putting wart remover (salicylic acid) on my right nipple for the past two weeks to see if it would shrink it - and it's shrinking it. It looks about 30-40% less puffy than before.

So I'm gonna stop doing it and see what happens over the next week and maybe do it on the other side too. Wart remover kills surface tissue thus gradually shrinking the lesion, and my original thinking was "well, a nipple can be a 'lesion' too."

Anyway, I thought I'd give ya'll a heads up on this experiment and I'll keep u posted.
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 03-21-2008 at 06:36 PM.

flame on

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Subscribing to see how this works out for ya.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    flame on
    dude, i have no scientific knowledge about this, just please be careful. are you 100% sure there's no way that compound can be carcinogenic in any way, it's not really designed to apply to un-affected skin like that is it. it seems that unfortunately breast tissue is quite susceptible to tumour formation. not flaming, just concerned for your welfare bro. good luck too, think we could all use a topical solution like that. just wouldn't want you to find out the hard way that it's a bad idea. j

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    What % salicytic acid are u using.?.. like for example Neutrogena is 2% etc..

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad something is working for you, but i don't see how salicylic acid could possibly be doing anything other than irritating the skin. Salicylic acid just makes the skin shed cells faster. Gyno is under the skin, in the gland.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    I'm glad something is working for you, but i don't see how salicylic acid could possibly be doing anything other than irritating the skin. Salicylic acid just makes the skin shed cells faster. Gyno is under the skin, in the gland.
    Yeah I got a couple small lumps but u cant tell so they dont bother me. It's just that the nipples are puffy. I burns like a bitch, but the one I'm doing it to is significantly better. I'll see what happens to it over the next week off.

Not sure what %, the label came off.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I think ill just wait n pay for my boob job.

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    dude, i have no scientific knowledge about this, just please be careful. are you 100% sure there's no way that compound can be carcinogenic in any way, it's not really designed to apply to un-affected skin like that is it. it seems that unfortunately breast tissue is quite susceptible to tumour formation. not flaming, just concerned for your welfare bro. good luck too, think we could all use a topical solution like that. just wouldn't want you to find out the hard way that it's a bad idea. j
    Thanks for mentioning that. Unfortunately I couldnt find any info on the intentional use of any acid on healthy skin, much less nipples. I'm not too worried bc I know that breast cancer normally occurs below the skin, in the gland-ish area, or in the boob somewhere. I dunno, we'll see

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    why wouldnt you try to use letro?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    why wouldnt you try to use letro?
    too watery, when you rub it on the affected area it just runs right off.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post

Took me a second to get it!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Great to hear its working for you keep us posted.

However, neither warts nor gyno are lesions so I don't know where you picked up that word. Also the two are largely unrelated, the former is an external growth, and the latter an internal fatty/fatty glandular deposit. Sadly, the nipple (not areola) is far more synonymous to a wart, so I really hope it doesn't fall off in the process, as that would be irreparable (barring plastic surgery).

Also, salicylic acid has a drying and peeling effect so (and I never thought I'd find myself saying this to another man) be cognizant of your nipple's dryness.

Lastly, I agree with Big (wink) about Letro's wateriness, but even more problematic is its composition which simply isn't designed for transdermal absorption.
    Last edited by magic32; 03-22-2008 at 12:33 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why not fill a shot glass up with letro and quickly turn it upside down and hold it against your nipple then have someone tape it there? im glad i never got gyno before and im definatly keeping my fingers crossed

i am soooo stupid...........you can rub letro on the balls though right?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    +1 for you big ...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    All joking aside, well most joking aside, I wouldn't recommend continuing with this method of treatment.

ok but seriously ....... Shark why would you not just use letro, instead of putting acid on your nipples?? i mean you could probably shove a needle in your nipple and hook a vacuum attachment to it also but i dont think that beats letro either. ( p.s.-just make sure if you do this you change the hepa filter when you are done)

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you are likely to kill off the outer skin of the nipple which will gradually make it smaller however gyno is under the skin and would not be touched unless you applied something that could penetrate the skin (transdermal) but wart remover does not.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    you are likely to kill off the outer skin of the nipple which will gradually make it smaller however gyno is under the skin and would not be touched unless you applied something that could penetrate the skin (transdermal) but wart remover does not.
    Exactly. If you guys had read carefully, you would have seen that I'm not concerned with the actual gynecomastia , it's the puffy nipples that concern me - its the only part others might notice.

I did try letro, for 7 weeks. Now I'm trying to manage the estrogen rebound which has made it worse. The nolva for three weeks like cbino suggests was not sufficient so I'm using some aromasin - any comments on this are welcome.

I'm delighted at how gentle your flaming has been, as this "method," if you will, is indeed, exceedingly retarded. Whatever tho, my nipple shrank.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Great to hear its working for you keep us posted.

However, neither warts nor gyno are lesions so I don't know where you picked up that word. Also the two are largely unrelated, the former is an external growth, and the latter an internal fatty/fatty glandular deposit. Sadly, the nipple (not areola) is far more synonymous to a wart, so I really hope it doesn't fall off in the process, as that would be irreparable (barring plastic surgery).

Also, salicylic acid has a drying and peeling effect so (and I never thought I'd find myself saying this to another man) be cognizant of your nipple's dryness.

Lastly, I agree with Big (wink) about Letro's wateriness, but even more problematic is its composition which simply isn't designed for transdermal absorption.

I had decided to avoid the nipple but, seeing as they are more erect than I'd like, I put some on that as well as the areola, which also lessened the said "erect" quality that displeased me. I'm surprised by the progress.

f*** it. You guys think I'd put acid on my nipples?? I'm just trying to get a quote in the AR hall of shame. I wonder if it would work tho.
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 03-23-2008 at 11:48 AM.

Exactly. If you guys had read carefully, you would have seen that I'm not concerned with the actual gynecomastia , it's the puffy nipples that concern me - its the only part others might notice.

I did try letro, for 7 weeks. Now I'm trying to manage the estrogen rebound which has made it worse. The nolva for three weeks like cbino suggests was not sufficient so I'm using some aromasin - any comments on this are welcome.

I'm delighted at how gentle your flaming has been, as this "method," if you will, is indeed, exceedingly retarded. Whatever tho, my nipple shrank.
    You should have continued with the nolva to prevent rebound. Nolva acts like an estrogen and binds to receptors there fore when an AI is discontinued and the aromatose starts doing its thing x10 then the estrogen will have nothing to bind too. Adding an AI will just delay this and when you discontinue it the same problem will occur.

I'm glad you're watching this thread PB. I read a post of yours saying the same thing before.

Aromasin. being a suicidal inhibitor, will also cause a rebound? I dont understand the mechanics that wiould lead to this....
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 03-23-2008 at 01:54 PM.

bumpage

I'm glad you're watching this thread PB. I read a post of yours saying the same thing before.

Aromasin. being a suicidal inhibitor, will also cause a rebound? I dont understand the mechanics that wiould lead to this....
    bump. I need closure on this issue bc I'm getting mixed signals even from vets.

Aromasin rebound: Does it occur? Why or why not?

bump. I need closure on this issue bc I'm getting mixed signals even from vets.

Aromasin rebound: Does it occur? Why or why not?

I was under the impression that aromatase was an enzyme that merely exists as part of the cellular system in certain tissues, and that once it is destroyed it cant come back until the cell replicates and the CYP19 gene expresses itself once more

thus, no rebound.

But I must be wrong......

aromasin works by blocking the aromatose enzyme. When discontinued the aromatose enzyme becomes prevalent and causes an increase in estrogen levels. Running nolva for 15 or so more days than the AI should prevent the increased estrogen from binding as the nolva has bound to the receptors instead.

I was under the impression that aromatase was an enzyme that merely exists as part of the cellular system in certain tissues, and that once it is destroyed it cant come back until the cell replicates and the CYP19 gene expresses itself once more

thus, no rebound.

But I must be wrong......
    AIs do not "destroy" it they simply prevent it from binding the same way nolva prevents estrogen from binding.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    aromasin works by blocking the aromatose enzyme. When discontinued the aromatose enzyme becomes prevalent and causes an increase in estrogen levels. Running nolva for 15 or so more days than the AI should prevent the increased estrogen from binding as the nolva has bound to the receptors instead.
    But aromasin blocks it irreversibly which is why it's different from letro and adex...so where is the extra aromatase coming from?

Not disagreeing as much as trying to understand

But aromasin blocks aromatase irreversibly which is why it's different from letro and adex...so where is the extra aromatase coming from?

This thread will be like herpes, all over this forum, shameful, inglorious, and inevitable....

that is, unless the question concerning aromasin is answered (and confirmed by a couple other well reputed members).

But aromasin blocks it irreversibly which is why it's different from letro and adex...so where is the extra aromatase coming from?

ahh, ohh, yes, here it comes again.

watch out

for the herpes

SECdominance is offline Junior Member
    intriguing topic we have here

Quote Originally Posted by SECdominance View Post
    intriguing topic we have here
    Indeed.

There seems to be disagreement on the rebound-inducing qualities of exemestane. My research shows, and I personally hold that it binds permanently to the aromatase enzyme, unlike the other AIs. When you stop aromasin , the affected aromatase remains inactive because of the irreversible nature of the drug.

I will keep this thread on the top either until I get closure on this from more than 1 "know-it-all," or until I get banned.

f*** it. You guys think I'd put acid on my nipples?? I'm just trying to get a quote in the AR hall of shame. I wonder if it would work tho.
    ya know shark, you have some good insights at times but to me this thread should be moved to the appropriate forum .....the pct forum. and to me you lose a lot of credibility by posting at first that you put wart remover on your nipples and bros came here and responded and put their time in, just to have you say "haha" i was trying to get into the AR hall of shame. i dont know maybe its just me but i guess we will see. but i say it should be moved at the very least to the approprite forum maybe you will have better luck getting the info you are wanting.

youngerlion is offline Banned
    if possible can you post pics of before and after of your nipple treatment. and i hear alot of ish too about gyno treatment and want to know progress. i have slight gyno but it seems to be going away naturally thank god. good luck and post progress

youngerlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    ya know shark, you have some good insights at times but to me this thread should be moved to the appropriate forum .....the pct forum. and to me you lose a lot of credibility by posting at first that you put wart remover on your nipples and bros came here and responded and put their time in, just to have you say "haha" i was trying to get into the AR hall of shame. i dont know maybe its just me but i guess we will see. but i say it should be moved at the very least to the approprite forum maybe you will have better luck getting the info you are wanting.
    and yea it was kinda uncool with the joke. what if someone actually tried your method. i thought this was a serious forum . i know its there fault if they tried but its not cool to them bro.

(1*) is offline Member
    wart remover is 17% salicyc acid.. that's insane!! i used it once for a wart and the wart as well as the skin around it burn down to almost a bloody scab. i would NOT do this on my nips... stick to the norm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information