KidBlast is offline New Member

Buying Nolvadex/Aromasin

I have went to AR-R every couple days for the past 2 weeks and both nolvadex and aromasin seem to be sold out....how often do they reload there supplies and is there another board sponsor to purchase this from? Thanks for any input.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    no other board sponsors. just gonna have to be patient.

J4LDO is offline Junior Member
    Same problem, but looking for Clomid its not sayin sold out, i just cant find it ?

any 1

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    sorry guys, lion will have nolva soon im told.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 05-07-2008 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    yeah i was gonna buy nolva today (tomax) but cant even find it anymore. i had to resort to plan B (different supplier) shoot me a PM if you want the info. i dont wanna go promoting another company ya know.
    I PM'd you bro, did you get it? if so get back to me

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    This shouldn't really be talked about on the forum, and please don't openly offer to gladly accept PM's.

Lion is the board sponsor, and pays to be here.

If you do look elsewhere, just use some sense and use google with words like 'scam' 'scammer' next to it like you would checking out any other shop on the net.

J4LDO is offline Junior Member
    done

shifty. this is a board to help not just a sponsor board, if lion doesnt have a product ur telling them they cant use anything? i wasnt promoting i was helping a guy in need of a proper chemical. if someone is dying of cancer and needs a special pill but ur promotional board dont sell it then its to bad so sad or what?

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    This shouldn't really be talked about on the forum, and please don't openly offer to gladly accept PM's.

Lion is the board sponsor, and pays to be here.

If you do look elsewhere, just use some sense and use google with words like 'scam' 'scammer' next to it like you would checking out any other shop on the net.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 05-06-2008 at 12:10 PM.

shifty where are u?????????????????

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    shifty. this is a board to help not just a sponsor board, if lion doesnt have a product ur telling them they cant use anything? i wasnt promoting i was helping a guy in need of a proper chemical. if someone is dying of cancer and needs a special pill but ur promotional board dont sell it then its to bad so sad or what?
    He's not saying that. We can't just let people know we can help them in the open. And on top of that were not even supposed to do that due to people getting scammed as this is not a source board...research chems and all. No biggy bro, just shouldnt be talked bout.

no matter what im gonna help people if they need help. like i said. depsite people making money health is more important. yes i wont offer to give advice as to where to get these items in public . this is why i told him to PM me so i could help without telling others where to get research chemicals in the open.

no matter what im gonna help people if they need help. like i said. depsite people making money health is more important. yes i wont offer to give advice as to where to get these items in public . this is why i told him to PM me so i could help without telling others where to get research chemicals in the open.
    I totally understand where ya coming from. And totally agree with peoples safety comes first.

But then at the same time the rules are rules, and like lego said, this isn't a source board and that covers AAS, PCT ancillaries, Lab equipment, the lot.

Also the fact that people should have everything they need before they start there cycle.

So the only real risk to health is when someone gets impatient and starts there cycle with no PCT at hand.

If people can take the time to find gear, they can take the same time to find PCT stuff before embarking on there cycle.

Obviously there are PCT ancillaries (and obviously AAS) on the market that are not Research Grade, so like people would only talk about them in private, it encouraged to be the same with Research Companies.

*Edit
    Also the reason why the board doesn't encourage open posting of offers to PM for such sources, is that noobs then see this practice in the open and assume this is normal to happen. Then this opens them up to scammers and LE.
    Last edited by shifty_git; 05-06-2008 at 02:38 PM.

I totally understand where ya coming from. And totally agree with peoples safety comes first.

But then at the same time the rules are rules, and like lego said, this isn't a source board and that covers AAS, PCT ancillaries, Lab equipment, the lot.

Also the fact that people should have everything they need before they start there cycle.

So the only real risk to health is when someone gets impatient and starts there cycle with no PCT at hand.

If people can take the time to find gear, they can take the same time to find PCT stuff before embarking on there cycle.

Obviously there are PCT ancillaries (and obviously AAS) on the market that are not Research Grade, so like people would only talk about them in private, it encouraged to be the same with Research Companies.

*Edit
    Also the reason why the board doesn't encourage open posting of offers to PM for such sources, is that noobs then see this practice in the open and assume this is normal to happen. Then this opens them up to scammers and LE.
    Um i asked a simple question....if there were other board sponsors that arent ALWAYS sold out of certain products...and if not when AR-R would have these products back in stock. I wouldn't of PM'd him if he had persay 50 posts. I guess this is the wrong place to ask a simple question, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by KidBlast View Post
    Um i asked a simple question....if there were other board sponsors that arent ALWAYS sold out of certain products...and if not when AR-R would have these products back in stock. I wouldn't of PM'd him if he had persay 50 posts. I guess this is the wrong place to ask a simple question, my bad.
    There are members with well over 1,000 posts who have scammed in the past.

And maybe more on AAS rather than PCT stuff, but its the point of not openly encouraging members to PM for sources, as it sets a tone to the board thats not fitting here (non-source board)

Sending a PM to a mod or vet and asking on a source check once you have the required posts is encouraged.

Anyway... Apparently LION will be in stock soon, he has started some threads on it today.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    where can you find Aromasin at ar-r ...i mean what catorgory is it under

Currently out of stock as there changing there shop around.

Hype is offline New Member
    If possible could someone PM me when they are available again?

poppasquat is offline New Member
    Currently out of stock as there changing there shop around.
    i cant remember ever seeing aromasin on ar's shop, they will stock it soon though?

Quote Originally Posted by poppasquat View Post
    i cant remember ever seeing aromasin on ar's shop, they will stock it soon though?
    Its under exemestane .

Apparently not long till there all back.

poppasquat is offline New Member
    Its under exemestane .

Apparently not long till there all back.
    yeah i looked under exemestane and i couldnt find it either (ive only been on AR for 2 months)

but as long as they will get it sooner or later

Yeah looks like he has just got most his stock back in except the aromasin ... typical ey!

i hope his nolva comes back , theres nuthin better out there than lions. other people taste like poo

Thread Information