mo001 is offline New Member

Thumbs up PCT for Third Cycle, Prop, Tren Ace and maybe SUS....

guys im going onto doing my third cycle and aint too sure as to what i shud do my PCT with

been searching and searchin round on different sights and getting a loads of differnt info

heres how plan my cycle

ive gt a 20ml vial of ProTren (100mgTEST PROP and 75mgTREN ACE) which i plan to do EOD with probably(still looking into it) 250 or 200mg SUS a week for 12 weeks for a BULKING CYCLE

diet is in tack been so for a long time bout 200-250 grams protein good mix of carbs coupled with a 4 day week intense workout.

current stats:
    6"1
    11.11stones
    8%BF
    32"waist

with three cycles under my belt 300mg of test cyp and 300mg deca included. didnt benefit too much from last cycle as was working long hours and diet kinda suffered.

been recommended 1 jab of Pregnyl HCG every week for three weeks one week after last jab of my cycle but that doesnt seem like thats adequate

what you guys rekon . . . . any suggestions . . . as i wanna retain the gains

cheers guys

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    If you already have 3 cycles done and still 11 stone there's probably something wrong with your diet.
    Do you know what PCT is?

mo001 is offline New Member
    ive done my reseach into it for a long time a yeah i do just not too sure as to what i should take, might settle for the HCG Pregnyl but didnt seem too good

ye ur right diet wasnt too good before but its been upto scratch for nearly 6months now

ChuckLee is offline Scammer

Thread Information