X FRAME is offline New Member

enth & EQ..... PCT ?

Please , can anyone tell me what should I use for PCT . The cycle is :

11 weeks of Test enanthate & Equipoise

TEST ..250mg/week
    EQ......250mg/week

First week only EQ , and 11th week only test . This is my first cycle . What is the aproximet duration of PCT with this cycle .

Thank you for your answers .
    Last edited by X FRAME; 05-29-2008 at 06:28 AM.

If i want to raise the dosage on 500 mg test i 500 mg EQ , do I need then HCG and if I need what dose should I take. C'mon people can anybody answer .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    PCT is standard for the length cycle. Pheedno's PCT HCG is only really required if you get ball shrinkage and thats an issue for you. They come back on there own after PCT

If I understand I do not need HCG for this cycle . Sorry if i am wrong , my english is not that good . And my PCT should be 30 days long with clomid nolva and l dex. One more question for you ; should i take something during the cycle besides test and EQ ? I have read on this site that is required to take nolva and l dex

Thank you Kale for trying to help me. I must log out now . Tomorow .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by X FRAME View Post
    If I understand I do not need HCG for this cycle . Sorry if i am wrong , my english is not that good . And my PCT should be 30 days long with clomid nolva and l dex. One more question for you ; should i take something during the cycle besides test and EQ ? I have read on this site that is required to take nolva and l dex

Thank you Kale for trying to help me. I must log out now . Tomorow .
    Correct, no real need for HCG. Correct on the PCT length and drugs used. No need to take Nolvadex or L dex during the cycle BUT, have it available just in case you get gyno symptoms and need to treat it

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Careful, Nolva and L dex don't mix together. The ingredients in nolva "fight" Ldex making it ineffective. You can take L dex during cycle IF you need it to reduce gyno but NOT at the same time as you take nolva. Nolva and Clomid seems to be the bulletproof pct cycle. I recommend reading the profiles on Ldex (arimidex ) and nolva to find out exactly why they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Correct, no real need for HCG. Correct on the PCT length and drugs used. No need to take Nolvadex or L dex during the cycle BUT, have it available just in case you get gyno symptoms and need to treat it

OK I understand . Thanks .

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Careful, Nolva and L dex don't mix together. The ingredients in nolva "fight" Ldex making it ineffective. You can take L dex during cycle IF you need it to reduce gyno but NOT at the same time as you take nolva. Nolva and Clomid seems to be the bulletproof pct cycle. I recommend reading the profiles on Ldex (arimidex) and nolva to find out exactly why they don't.
    yes nolva and arimadex do mix together. no arimadex dosent make nolvadex ineffective. yes it dose reduce the potence of nolva but i recomended running nolva colimd and arimdex rather than just nolva and colimd
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Careful, Nolva and L dex don't mix together. The ingredients in nolva "fight" Ldex making it ineffective. You can take L dex during cycle IF you need it to reduce gyno but NOT at the same time as you take nolva. Nolva and Clomid seems to be the bulletproof pct cycle. I recommend reading the profiles on Ldex (arimidex) and nolva to find out exactly why they don't.

So basicly Nolva is used mainly for PCT , and arimidex during the cycle in case of gyno start . OK. I was asking this because I have read in Anabolics 2006 that it is used HCG after the cycle for 16 days , along with clomid and nolva .Then after the 16th day only clomid and nolva and finishing last 15 days only with nolva . 45 days was length of the PCT all together . And the doses og test during the cycle was around 500 mg . This is the reason for my doubt.

But I will do more reaserch on the subject for sure . Later .

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    yes nolva and arimadex do mix together. no arimadex dosent make nolvadex ineffective. yes it dose reduce the potence of nolva but i recomended running nolva colimd and arimdex rather than just nolva and colimd

Yes that is the information for PCT from the link that Kale put here and originaly posted by Pheedno .

Thread Information