vestax is offline Member

finished pct, still not recovered!

I just came off a big cycle, about 7 months of test with deca & d-bol spread throughout it.

I did HCG 4500 UI for 2 weeks and clomid 150mg ED for 4 weeks. My balls have returned to normal size but my libido is low and I still can't get a full hard-on!

What do I do? Am I going to be like this for the rest of my life?

Thanks!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    you did deca for 7 months? whew, no wonder.

first off.. what are you stats.. age etc...

second... what number cycle was this.

thirdly... your pct was poorly done. i would of used nolva, a higher dose of a clomid, and higher and longer dose of HCG . starting before your cycle ended and going into your PCT. Plus caber cuz deca always gives me dick/prolactin problems.

fourthly... i would recommend going for bloodwork. getting everything checked out. seeing what is the problem. if its prolactin from the deca then you can use caber. if its from to high of estrogen then you can get an AI. if its low Test. i would just do a whole nother PCT. but depending on your age and previous use, i doubt youll be like this for the rest of your life.

I use HCG, caber, clomid, nolva and arimedex for PCT. now i have never done a cycle longer then 16 weeks so you may have to use a harder protocal. thats my advice
    Last edited by Dukkit; 07-08-2008 at 07:46 AM.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax View Post
    I just came off a big cycle, about 7 months of test with deca & d-bol spread throughout it.

damn no wonder, i did 12 weeks of deca and it took me damn near a year to get libido back lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Get some BW done.

You havent finished PCT if you havent recovered fully.

vestax is offline Member
    will I eventually get my libido back? I can't even really get a hard-on, the deca was for 8 weeks I got off it because I didn't like how it was making my nipples feel.

What should I take?

HCG , Nolva, Aromasin ?

Should I talk to my doctor about this?

yeah prob be the easiest way to fix prob is get bloodwork done and post it online and some bros here can tell you what you need to do

vestax is offline Member
    I didn't permanently damage my d*ck though did I? If its deca left over in my system surpressing me should I either go back on Test- or do an aggressive PCT?

aggressive pct is what i would do, i dont think your going to have limp dick forever no but you gotta figure out the problem first

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    im sure your dick will be fine. i did a deca cycle and ended up with deca dick real bad. i did a nice strong PCT and it was still not working like it should of. but give it about 2 months and it got pretty much back to normal. now it works just fine. but i always use caber on cycle now. lol.

Thread Information