RODDAWG is offline Junior Member

hCG HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alight, So Ive read so many threads and sites on "how to" take hCG and either im just a retard or its really that confusing.

My vial is already mixed, everything reads in spanish...I speak english!

On the side in small print it say's something about 2,500 u.i and below says 10ml. On the front label in big ready print it say's 10,000 u.i and above in small print again it say's "contenido neto: 10ml" hahaha...

So my assumption is that in a insulin syringe I do 20 units in a U-100 1cc syring means that I would be doing 500u.i of hCG? Im shooting for 2000 units every 4 days of hCG.

Please correct me if im wrong, and please advise proper dose/measure.

I appreciate everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by RODDAWG View Post
    Alight, So Ive read so many threads and sites on "how to" take hCG and either im just a retard or its really that confusing.

On the side in small print it say's something about 2,500 u.i and below says 10ml. On the front label in big ready print it say's 10,000 u.i and above in small print again it say's "contenido neto: 10ml" hahaha...

So my assumption is that in a insulin syringe I do 20 units in a U-100 1cc syring means that I would be doing 500u.i of hCG? Im shooting for 2000 units every 4 days of hCG.

If you havent already got one, get a 10ml vial. Then mix 10ml with 2500iu's. 250ius = 1ml. 0.5ml = 125iu.

Mix with bac water and your done.
    Last edited by Swifto; 07-11-2008 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    If you havent already got one, get a 10ml vial. Then mix 10ml with 2500iu's. 250ius = 1ml. 0.5ml = 125iu.

Mix with bac water and your done.
    So 250iu's=1ml......in a insulin syringe 1ml is 10 units or the full 100 units?

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RODDAWG View Post

I thought that he said that his vial was already mixed. Which is odd, the hcg that I got came in two seperate vials. One with powder and one with sterilized water.

When mixed it was 10,000 Ius and I was to take 1cc which equaled 1000 IUs so I was to take that 3X a week for 3000 IUs.

CPRESHA.....

Your correct, it did come seperate but my buddy hooked up the mix for me and handed over the vial pre-mixed. Sorry if I made it seem like I got off the shelf pre-mixed.

Your technique sounds right....Thanks!

Thread Information