POGO219 is offline New Member

Question about 6 OXO

I hope this is the right forum for this. I am going to do a cycle of Havoc and Furazadrol. I have Nolva to use as a SERM and was also going to use 6 OXO. It was suggested to me to just run the Nolva for the 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 and at the end of that, run the 6 OXO at 300/200/100 along with a cortisol blocker. Any suggestions or should I run the Nolva and 6 OXO together?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by POGO219 View Post
    I hope this is the right forum for this. I am going to do a cycle of Havoc and Furazadrol. I have Nolva to use as a SERM and was also going to use 6 OXO. It was suggested to me to just run the Nolva for the 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 and at the end of that, run the 6 OXO at 300/200/100 along with a cortisol blocker. Any suggestions or should I run the Nolva and 6 OXO together?
    I'd run the 6-oxo with the Nolva.

If you havent already got the Nolva, I'd get some Clomid and run it at 50mg/ED for 2 weeks, then 25mg/ED for 2-3 weeks.

POGO219 is offline New Member
    That was my original plan was to run them together. This is my plan if anyone would like to critic it. I am pre loading AIs Life support for 10 days. I will dose Havoc at 30mg ed along with Furz at 150mg ed. I know that some will think the Furz dose is a little low but this being my first cycle; I just want it there to kind of help a little with thinning out. I will also be taking Taurine 2-3g ed to decrease back pumps. I am also taking Fish Oil and a Multi every day. I will probably also use Purple wrath during my work outs. This makes up the bulk of my on cycle supps.

As for my PCT, I will run Nolva at 40/40/20/20, AIs post cycle support. Start LX at day 15 and run 6 OXO at 300/200/100. That pretty much covers my supps and set up. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I was also thinking of adding ZMA. Should I do this during PCT or while on my cycle?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by POGO219 View Post
    That was my original plan was to run them together. This is my plan if anyone would like to critic it. I am pre loading AIs Life support for 10 days. I will dose Havoc at 30mg ed along with Furz at 150mg ed. I know that some will think the Furz dose is a little low but this being my first cycle; I just want it there to kind of help a little with thinning out. I will also be taking Taurine 2-3g ed to decrease back pumps. I am also taking Fish Oil and a Multi every day. I will probably also use Purple wrath during my work outs. This makes up the bulk of my on cycle supps.

As for my PCT, I will run Nolva at 40/40/20/20, AIs post cycle support. Start LX at day 15 and run 6 OXO at 300/200/100. That pretty much covers my supps and set up. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I was also thinking of adding ZMA. Should I do this during PCT or while on my cycle?
    I'd add some Creatine, L-Glutamine and BCAA's too.

The cycle looks solid, although I'm starting on 10-20mg/ED Epi/Havoc due to acne. If acne is a concern for you, I'd do the same and adjust the dose comparing gains/sides.

For PCT, Nolva/6-oxo is fine.

Thread Information