JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

PRIMAL MALE and HCG only PCT

Hey guys...I know i know, everyone is gonna be like, wheres the nolvadex or clomid? well my source ran out of shit...

Last time i too gear i just did a Myo and hcg pct and i was fine...i never really used nolv or clomid except once in my life...

Ive had gyno removed (for free) when i was in the marines...I also had a hair transplant so basically the "worse" sides will can never happen to me again..

So in conclusion...my last pct consistng of myo and hcg seemed to do the trick..my balls got huge off the myo alone but my sex drive hasn't always been the same since...

Im coming off a cycle of Test cyp, tren , and winstrol ...ive been on it for 12 weeks but threw tren in at wks 1-6 ,a then replaced it with winny from 6-12...my balls have shrunk but already taking Primal male i can feel a sex drive coming back...so basically if my nuts are coming back and my sex drive is good, why would i need nolva and clomid to combat estrogen is my test is back anyway? i wonder if i can just take primal male alone and not even take the hcg???

Do u think primal male and hcg at 500iu 2x a week will suffice..i will have a total of 10,000 ius of hcg...

let me know your thoughts...and please im not an idiot, i now why we would take novla and clomid ect...im just stubborn, out of funds, and just wanting to see if i can get away with this
    thanks
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 08-02-2008 at 06:49 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Hey guys...I know i know, everyone is gonna be like, wheres the nolvadex or clomid? well my source ran out of shit...

Last time i too gear i just did a Myo and hcg pct and i was fine...i never really used nolv or clomid except once in my life...

Ive had gyno removed (for free) when i was in the marines...I also had a hair transplant so basically the "worse" sides will can never happen to me again..

So in conclusion...my last pct consistng of myo and hcg seemed to do the trick..my balls got huge off the myo alone but my sex drive hasn't always been the same since...

Im coming off a cycle of Test cyp, tren , and winstrol ...ive been on it for 12 weeks but threw tren in at wks 1-6 ,a then replaced it with winny from 6-12...my balls have shrunk but already taking Primal male i can feel a sex drive coming back...so basically if my nuts are coming back and my sex drive is good, why would i need nolva and clomid to combat estrogen is my test is back anyway? i wonder if i can just take primal male alone and not even take the hcg???

Do u think primal male and hcg at 500iu 2x a week will suffice..i will have a total of 10,000 ius of hcg...

let me know your thoughts...and please im not an idiot, i now why we would take novla and clomid ect...im just stubborn, out of funds, and just wanting to see if i can get away with this
    thanks
    See the banner up about ARR? Click that and find some research chemicals that can prevent you from making a poor decision ONLY running HCG.

It works best with Nolvadex and Proviron .

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^exactly, you dont want to end up on the surgery table again
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i see so basically the serms and ais are there to reduced hcgs negatives effects... makes sense now...thanks

stacked*deck is offline New Member
    Hey J.P. how did your hair transplant turn out and who did it if you dont mind me askin. Thanks deck

it was great actually..

and guess what, u will NEVER lose this transplanted hair...so im like steroid proof now lol...

got gyno removed, and now my hair is invincible...bwhahahhahahahaaa!

but its totally worth it...i only paid 5500 for it..i could go another round and look PERFECT but im ok with what its like now...

dont waste ur money on hair products...in the end, genetics win no matter what! seriously.

and u can't blame steroids either...ur genetics determine if ur folicles are dht sensitive so ull go bald no matter what...steroids just speed the process

Thats awsome J.P. Im considering gettin one. who did u go to ive been searchin and these top docs show up Armani beverly hills hasson wong canada dr. rahl canda , feller new york, alexander arizona. did u get a strip done ? can u send any pics. sorry for so many questions .

well yea this totally changes the thread lol...but i did the strip donor hair...they have a new procedure that takes each follical one by one, which leave like no scaring at all...u should look into it... i went thru dr schwinning in edison nj...in reality, the surgery is quite simple...i could probably do it lol...do more research on the topic...i highly doubt u will have a problem with any doctor u choose....if anything, go to bosely or something if ur scared...my doc was fine and im happy and i paid way lesss that i would have paid with bosely or whatever

sorry for changing the subect J.P. Thanks for getting back to me i apreciate it

Thread Information