LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Aeromasin & PCT & dosage

i am going to do the anthony roberts pct.

i just purchased my aeromasin in a greek pahrmacy. It was a whopping 169 euro's.

Anthony roberts reccomends 20-25mg per day for 35 days. The pills i have are 25mg. i was wondering if it was ok to do 25mg every other day. This will give me some for my next cycle.

I know that even in his article he says that lower dosages have been just as effective and i was wondering if i should try and save some bucks and use what is neccessary.

"So that effectively suggests Nolvadex can not be used at Mega-doses to get a mega-increase in your natural hormones. We can’t use huge doses of any Anti-Estrogen, actually, and expect huge increases in our natural hormones, actually. Arimidex (an Aromatase Inhibitor –which means it stops the conversion of testosterone into estrogen-another drug used to fight breast cancer like Nolvadex) exhibits basically the same effects when .5mgs or a full 1mg is used (9) and I have even read studies where up to 10mgs/day of Arimidex is studied with no clear benefit over 1mg/day. Letrozole (another Aromatase Inhibitor) is capable of inhibiting Aromatase maximally at a mere 100mcg/day (10.). So clearly we need to add in other compounds to our PCT, because Mega-Doses of one compound will not I think it’s absurdly funny to see people recommending upwards 40-80mgs/day of Nolvadex, or a full milligram (or two!) of Arimidex, in their post-cycle or on-cycle suggestions. I’d steer very clear of listening to anyone who makes those types of recommendations…"

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    arimidex ... .25 mg ed during cycle pct you may stay at that or .5mg ed.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    letro tends to have more sides than arimidex but supposedly more effective. Its what and what i guess...

I am using Aeromasin, the dosage calls for 25mg but i cut in half.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Aeromasin is better in PCT than armidex cause it's aerodynamic!

Aromasin

Aromasin

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member

Aerosmith

Aerosmith

sorel_C is offline Member
    id save the aromasin for cycle and arimidex for pct,,, pct you dont have as much estro floating around,,,,, and it doest hamper nolvas effects to the degree some make it out,,,,,,just my personal opion,, many run it the other way around

Thread Information