oak2429 is offline Associate Member

Need help fast for gyno

I just got done taking a epidrol and extreme tren stack for 5 weeks. I've been off for 10 days. I took OTC Novedex for my pct starting at 5 pills a night for 5 days and now Im taking 3 pills a night for 5 days. Im starting to get gyno especially on just one of my tits. What should I do and what should I take. Should I get some real Nolvadex ? And How much should I take of whatever I should get, Would really be thankful if yall could help me out

Mcpeek2008 is offline New Member
    ALL over the counter pct are shit man....sponsors here sell real nolvadex and real clomid..i would recommend getting some real nolvadex as novedex is just a cheap spinoff of the real thing...get it asap as you dont want gyno symptoms to get worse..

Mcpeek2008 is offline New Member
    forgot to say i would use this for nolvadex
    day 1- 50 mg
    day 2-6 - 30 mg ed
    day 7-21- 20 mg ed

Its a really high dose i note..because of the fact if you have to order you will be waiting 2-4 days and gyno symptoms will be getting worse...after the 3 weeks of nolva if you still have symptoms just follow 10 mg/ed till they disappear..good luck man

francis_god is offline New Member
    Did you have pics of your chest bro? Let us know if anything change..

ptcam is offline New Member
    Femara?

3v1lj03 is offline Junior Member
    Get some Zinc and take 100mg twice a day. It will block some estrogen until the good stuff gets to you. If you are on the zinc for long you will need to supplement with copper also as it will deplete the copper in your system. Just make sure your multi has copper in it.

got some stuff called letro. supposed to be a lot better then arimedex. its a liquid. anybody heard of it. body of mine took it and said it worked really well for him

it;s gonna take as long as two weeks to start working, which will give your titties a lot of time to grow. 'Happened to me. I'd say start taking it now because you prob already have tissue you need to shrink and pound that nolva as soon as you get it, and keep taking it until your letro starts working. JMO

have a look at this: Gyno last resorts
    Last edited by RapaciousShark; 08-11-2008 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
    Get some Zinc and take 100mg twice a day. It will block some estrogen until the good stuff gets to you. If you are on the zinc for long you will need to supplement with copper also as it will deplete the copper in your system. Just make sure your multi has copper in it.
    never heard this. Could you brandish an article or study supporting that? It would make a great addition to my gyno last resorts

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AI. check lion adex maybe

y do i need nolva wont the letro do the job?

Thread Information