LWharton is offline New Member

Exclamation Only have 5000iu HCG !!!

Cycle:

Sus-500 per week - 12 weeks
    EQ-400 Per week - 13 weeks

PCT:
    clomid
    Nolva
    HCG - but I only have 3 vials of 5000iu HCG. Is that enough? How often should I take it. And I have to take the whole shot, right? I cant save some for more frequent injections?? so is 5000iu a week once a week for 3 weeks enough or OK?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    reconstitute it into a sterile vial then draw injections from that vial. Keep the vial in the fridge. Don't use all 5000 iu at once.

LWharton is offline New Member

Do i have enough

do i have enough for my PCT?

When should I start the HCG ?

1000iu per week? for how many weeks?

Do I start while I am still "on"?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Everybody has a different opinion about how best to use hcg . Use the search function to learn more.
    A very low dosage (as low as 250iu every few days) is all that's needed to maintain normal testicle function & size during cycle. If your balls are already shrunken/shut down you'll need considerably more to shock 'em back to life though. For a cycle like you described I suggest a low dose during cycle and then 500iu every few days during the first few weeks of PCT. Be sure to stop about halfway through your PCT because your pituitary won't begin producing FSH until hCG stops.

By the way, buy some bacteriostatic water to reconstitute it. Don't use the "solvent" amps that come with it - those are for women who are trying to get pregnant and take the whole thing in one injection.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Do NOT do 5000 at one time. There are several different ways to do it. I might suggest 500 ed for 3 weeks.

Thread Information