Bio-boosted is offline Member

Question Confused by AIs..

A little help here guys..
    The more i read about AI use during the cycle the more confused i'm getting, even tho the stickys are well written. Praps i'm reading too much into it.
    Q1 Am i using a (low) dose of an AI to lower the ratio of estrogen to testosterone and further enhance the testosterone? Even if gyno prone or not.
    OR
    Q2 Am i reading that AI use is solely for use when i feel that i'm going gyno, or that i know that i am gyno prone?
    OR
    Q3 I understand 'homeostasis' and that elevated levels of testosterone will become balanced (usually via aromatase) by estrogen, so we chuck in an AI for the cycle and to make getting the balance normal, easier, when we begin PCT. Is this Right? Or have i just confused a simple issue lol...
    If it makes a difference, i'm talking about test doses of 500mg or more for over 10 weeks.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    We're talking about test-only here, right?
    An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. For example, you can use Adex on cycle-- say .25mg ed-- to reduce the aromatization of your test, and to help stave off related estrogenic effects (i.e. bloat, gyno); it is important to note that this is not at all a guarantee that you will not be plagued by any sides, estrogenic or otherwise. Some will only turn to an AI when they feel it is needed, but something like low-dose Adex won't completely inhibit estrogen, making it a good choice to run alongside IMO. Many feel some estrogen is needed in your body, and I tend to agree if you're not about to move up to a training bra. If you are so unsure about gyno why not have some letro on hand? Better to have it and not need it than the other way around. I don't know if you've seen this before, but it may answer some of your likely next questions: All you need to know about GYNO. Since you mentioned you've already read the stickies, I'll leave it at that for now.
    Last edited by Ernst; 08-23-2008 at 05:22 PM.

Thread Information