pe3
    pe3 is offline New Member

What PCT do you recommend?

I have been on Deca and Andro (just 1 jab a week) for 9 weeks now and i am thinking of going on for another 3 weeks(12 weeks in total). This is my first cycle. What PCT do you recommend?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Just out of curiosity what dosages/frequency are we talking about here? What are your stats? Not that this really pertains to your question...

You should really do some research before posting something like this. You know there's a pct forum with lots of good stickies and info? IMO you should get hcg , clomid, nolva, and an AI (like aromasin or perhaps proviron ). Some recommended dosages and schedules are easily found in the pct forum for those who even bother to look. Just a couple I like to get you started...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

one8nine's opinion on pct (links to side effect control too)

After you've read up, post a proposed pct for review or ask about anything you're still confused about (perhaps in the pct forum). I know there's some conflicting info in there, don't get too hung up on that just yet-- just learn all you can.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by pe3 View Post
    I have been on Deca and Andro (just 1 jab a week) for 9 weeks now and i am thinking of going on for another 3 weeks(12 weeks in total). This is my first cycle. What PCT do you recommend?
    I recommend you do some research.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pe3 View Post
    jesus h. christ.....take inky's advice please.

Thread Information