Thread: formadrol pct?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member

formadrol pct?

I keep hearing some good things about formadrol extreme for pct. I know that is seems to work for increasing testosterone , but also claims to block estrogen and keep water weight down. Anyone here have good results using it? Was thinking about using it for a test only cycle and wanted to get some opinions. Thanks in advance.

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    bro formadrol is garbage, that wont do anything for ye.
    its gonna be like taking vitamines, u need to get the real deal. nolva clomid and some sorta ai

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I have used the formadrol before during a PCT and it did work. Used it for 4 weeks and my test levels got back to normal. Usually I use a clomid/nolva combo but was unable to get my hands on them and the formadrol did work very well. Would definitely recommend it.

Blog Entries
    you have to under stand that those whom have used real gear r gonna tell you that otc stuff is crap.im shure alot of it is but i also think that it may work to some degree just not like the real stuff. opinions are just that. you have to experament yourself to realy make an educated decision. that being said i wouldnt recomend using this as pct to real gear. maybe a light ph like methyl-1d or somthing. later....

taylor26 is offline Member
    I have used the real stuff, but I have also used formadrol extreme. I would say that it is one of the few prohormones I would trust. lgsciences usually makes some really good prohormones. Formadrol will work for your PCT if that's the way you want to go.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    the compound contained in formadrol is used in clinical settings for the same purposes as letro, aromasin and arimidex . so to say its ineffective is far from the truth. however the active life is very short and needs to be dosed multiple times during the day. because of this it is usually given as an IM injection.

Thread Information