BocaJames38 is offline New Member

New Guy Needs Big Time Help

hey,

Alright first off I know a lot of people are gonna tell me I was crazy but where i stand is where i am.

I have been on a Cycle of test prop for about 6 months now. about 4-600 a week . I know i need to get off and i haven't done hcg during this cycle. I know im probably in big trouble. I also know a lot of guys at my gym cruise on test all the time . i'm only 40 and think I still have a change to get my naturals back. I have H.C.G.and clomid on hand and am actually getting a few 100 I.u. of somatropin this week. Anybody who has any experiance with this could you please give me an idea how i should proceed. I can still get erections but i know i am totally shut down . its almost impossible to orgasm lately and theres no semen worth talkin about. Wife is Annoyed

thanks

BocaJames38 is offline New Member
    Man am i that screwed nobody didnt even reply to tell me what an idiot i was

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    id run the HCG a couple times a week then wait the 3 days and jump on the clomid.. id get some nolvadex as well

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    just do some HCG , maybe 500 iu's ED until you feel your nuts getting bigger , when you feel them that way , continu on the clomid and nolva at 50-100 mg and 20-40 mg respectively until you feel your test levels up , blood work will be helpfull here to make sure your test levels are indeed increasing .

and no you are not in "big trouble" , a LOT of people did long cycles and recovered just fine , but the problem is it will take some time thats all and i know its a bitch waiting to feel better again.

another thing too , the chances of you NOT recovering are like a snow balls chance in hell bro . the body will recover in 99,9% of the cases . IF it dont , go on testosterone thrapy ur 40 your test levels are getting lower anyways.Its your call. i know i would stay on test for life when i hit 40's .

hope that helps man.

binder is offline Member
    hey, i feel you!

i did a heavy cycle and now i'm 3 weeks into PCT and I haven't been able to get off for 3 weeks. My sex drive is down, but i still get erections and get horny. My gf is frustrated big time because i can't get off. We have great sex but she's freaking because i don't get off. It does suck. The last 2 days she's tried EVERTHING and I just can't. almost gets there then nothing.

So ya, i'm listening for answers too. I'm ok with my libido, but i just want to get off again!

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    Try closing your eyes and thinking of your ex.......... !!!!! Just a suggestion

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmann View Post
    Try closing your eyes and thinking of your ex.......... !!!!! Just a suggestion
    well, since i'm with another chick that is way hotter...i'm not going to think of my ex. lol

Kruniac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    well, since i'm with another chick that is way hotter...i'm not going to think of my ex. lol
    Nice.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Quote Originally Posted by BocaJames38 View Post
    hey,

Alright first off I know a lot of people are gonna tell me I was crazy but where i stand is where i am.

I have been on a Cycle of test prop for about 6 months now. about 4-600 a week . I know i need to get off and i haven't done hcg during this cycle. I know im probably in big trouble. I also know a lot of guys at my gym cruise on test all the time . i'm only 40 and think I still have a change to get my naturals back. I have H.C.G.and clomid on hand and am actually getting a few 100 I.u. of somatropin this week. Anybody who has any experiance with this could you please give me an idea how i should proceed. I can still get erections but i know i am totally shut down . its almost impossible to orgasm lately and theres no semen worth talkin about. Wife is Annoyed

thanks

Alright, you're 40.

Even if you could get your natty levels back at this point, you wouldn't want to b/c at age 40 they're low to nil.

IMO you should just cruise seeing as how big/long this cycle is. Test e at 200-300mg/wk would be great for you. You could even blast then cruise.

Or if you really want to try to get your natty levels back, you need to do a Serious PCT with HCG, nolva (or torem), clomid and maybe aromasin

good luck, and ask if any of this doesn't make sense

Thread Information