trickynicky511 is offline New Member

New Cycle- Lean, Maintainable Strength Gains - Tell me what you think/ or recommend?

Alright first off understand im interested in strength/performance gains not weight or muscle mass necessarily. That said here's my planned cycle:

Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise) - 500mg a week divided in 2-250mg doses for 10 weeks

Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin) - 20mg/day for 4 weeks

Stanozolol (Winstrol) - 25mg/day for 6 weeks

Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron) - 100mg/EOD for almost 6 weeks (Began at the end of the 2nd week of Equipoise )

IGF1-L3R - 30mcg/day for 50 days

And possibly Somatotropin(HgH) - 10 I.U.'s EOD for 2-3 months depending on finances...

Okay now for my questions...

1) I do not plan on taking Fluoxymesterone and Stanozolol at the same time b/c of their hepatoxic nature. I plan to take both during my 10 week cycle of Eq. So, which would be the better one to start with, or does it matter?

2) As you may notice I have reluctantly not included Test because I have such a multitude of gear already. Is this a good assumption or does it make the whole cycle worthless in comparison to its true potential?

3) My PCT will included HCG once a week during the last three weeks of my cycle and Nolvadex at 20mg/day for 4 weeks and 10mg/day for 4 more weeks. Is this sufficient or will clomid be necessary? And should i expect the need for nolvadex during my cycle? (I ask because masteron is known as a decent anti-estrogen agent)

4) I was planning to use the IGF-1 at the beginning because of its cell multiplying properties but I have yet to make a final decision. When would it be best to implement the IGF-1?

5) Lastly, I was wondering when should I start the Masteron? I was thinking in the middle over 2 weeks of halotestin and 4 weeks of winstrol . Whats best beginning, middle, or end?

Im looking for opinions /or recommendations as well as props /or criticisms. I have done quite a bit of research and feel pretty confident, but I'd like to tie up any loose ends or uncertainties before I begin.

Thank you for reading /or responding.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats? That's a lot of shit..how many cycles have you done before? and YES you need test in there

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree ******. I don't think anyone NEEDS test I think its goal dependent. Test would obviously be a great addition, I just think hes going for light gains here. Personally I would drop the Halo and just do the winny and EQ @ 600mg weekly. The masteron ,EQ, and winny is a great recipe for solid maintainable gains. There are sides to not running test but if youre willing to deal then I think youre good to go.

trickynicky511 is offline New Member
    I have limited experience thats why im curious will the effect on my natural testerone be so great that i cant function sexually without including test? I started simple a few years ago Just Test, nolva, and clomid. since then I've tried d-bol(not my favorite) and deca both with Test. Ive witnessed the use of winstrol and anodrol. I really liked what Win did but anodrol on the other hand was a bit too potent. I feel while this is certainly an intense stack it could be relatively safe b/c masteron will fight estrogen while promoting lean muscle, equipoise will be steady growth throughout and has little to no aromitization, winstrol is great for bulking or cutting dependind on the stack (again little aromitization) and halotestin is great for explosive muscles used in football, boxing, wrestling, etc. Ive done my homework, but as far as i know this stack has yet to be tested. Honestly, im very excited i feel it'll make a great "athletic" cycle. Its a few months off before i'll start but by then i'll decide whether to drop halo, and whether to include test or not.

Thank you
    Last edited by trickynicky511; 03-06-2009 at 01:20 AM.

Thread Information