CaVeMaN86 is offline New Member

Pro hormones during pct? help!

i have been on cycle for awhile and getting ready to run pheedno's pct.w/ some hcg . My question is should i allow by body to normalize on its own and use creatine loading and a high protein intake( etc, eat, eat, eat, and diet importance is well known here), also throwing clen to keep some strength gains. Or would it be ok to run prohormones during pct because i kno they can throw your nuts off just like gear can and imo that would just be counter reacting what my pct is suppose to do. just trying to keep most gains as possible.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    No, definitely do not run ph during pct.

thanks for the info. also i kno the correct usage of hcg regarding the time allowed before pct actually begins. If im passed that specific time and just received hcg and starting pct on the next following monday.. would it not be wise to do 500 iu eod.for upto 2 or 3 weeks? i believe i have read that you can run into problems on doing this on some threads ive passed by. thanks. also i have read that people shoot upto 5000 iu's a week and sometimes more at the same time as nolvi,clomid therapy. havent heard of any sides possible tho.

One last thing! according to the normal equation of startup time between cycles as on cycle= same amount of time being off before cycling. Does this imply to pro hormones also? I understand that the effect on the body compared between gear and pro hormones cannot be compared but relating to the fact that they can nock you nuts off thus not giving your body the recovery time it needed from the gear. is this right? or would it be ok to hit up pro hormones a few weeks after of pct. (doing the 12 months and up cycle from pheedno's btw.)

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    time on + pct = time off should be followed for both pro hormones and injectables

Thread Information