Double DD is offline New Member

taking HCG and Liqidex doing my cycle

I'm getting ready to start my cycle of test cyp, and tren
    30 years old 6'1 175lb, 14bf.
    frist 1-3 weeks cyp-twice a week 200mg every other day
    week 3-10 tren and cyp, what I was wondering I plan to take nolv and clomid and HCG and also liqidex after, but I was reading that I can also take HCG doing my cycle to keep my nuts good, 3 time a week and aslo take liqidex to help from retaining water and keeping my estrogen levels in cotroll whille on cycles. and if so how would you guys set it up

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Double DD View Post
    I'm getting ready to start my cycle of test cyp, and tren
    30 years old 6'1 175lb, 14bf. RED FLAG! You have a diet problem.
    frist 1-3 weeks cyp-twice a week 200mg every other day <-WTF? You dont need to pin Cyp EOD. 2xW will suffice.

week 3-10 tren and cyp, HORRIBLE IDEA! This is your first cycle i assume, and that right there is enough reason why you shouldnt use Tren. And if this isnt your first cycle, its still a horrible idea considering your obvious diet issues and high BF%. Not to mention, that 5 weeks of Tren isnt worth it. And thats what you should run as you should stop the Tren 2 weeks before you stop the Test.

what I was wondering I plan to take nolv and clomid and HCG Dont take the hCG during PCT.and also liqidex after, but I was reading that I can also take HCG doing my cycle to keep my nuts good, 3 time a week and aslo take liqidex to help from retaining water and keeping my estrogen levels in cotroll whille on cycles. Thats fine if you need the use of an AI.and if so how would you guys set it up
    All in all, a HORRIBLE cycle.

You need FAR more research before beginning a cycle. Not to mention a new diet/training routine.

6'1 175lb, 14bf, 30years old
    working out for 10 plus years, I'm a trainer at a gym, my diet consits of
    5:30am Break- 2-cups of oatmeal, 3 scambled egg whites, whole wheat toast
    9:00am- apple, banna, protein shake, skim mike
    12:30-1pm, ground 2- turkey bugar, no bread, salad,
    workout 1hour1/2, 2 hours, carido,30-40 mins a day
    2:30pm musle milk
    5pm dinner salad, with ground chiken
    8-9pm, yogart with small fruit ball

3000-3500 cals aday, I'm burning 4000 cal aday
    I was looking to get more lean, so what if I let go of the trean and just do 200-400mg of cyp per week, for 12 weeks I know a lot of guy use if for bulk but i looking to but on more musles and burn fat? and the liqudex, and you say don't take the HCG , is there anything I can take while on my cycle to pervent balls getting smaller
    ?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    *Sigh*

Did you actually read my post? I said dont run hCG during your PCT. I didnt say dont take it at all.

And there is NO WAY IN HELL that diet is 3500calories. Thats not even 3000 cals unless that shake you take is 1000cals.

Post that diet in the diet section and see what they tell you. Tell them WARMachine sent you. JammyJam or Phate will take care of you.

Also, id like to see the routine youre doing that burns 4000cals a day. Again, youd be losing weight like crazy at that pace.

Week 1
    Monday chest workout, db bench superset with pack fly, 3sets of 15 on both,
    db incline superset with hammer incline-3X15
    decline db superset with 4x25 pushups
    chest press superset with db flys
    40 mins on stair master
    Tuesday-hour back, 40 mins cadio, wensday-hour bi tris, 40mins Cadio, Thurday-Shoulders 40mins cardio, Friday legs 40mins cadio, sat and sunday 30-40 mins cadio, all workout style is likes Monday.

week 2 M-F TRX, suspense training, 40-to 60 mins aday, 30-40mins of Carido after

when I say 3500-4000 cal aday thats a 24 hour day, my gym carries the body bug, so that help me out alot

Thread Information