AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

what AI is best to counter gyno and hair loss?

Im trying to gather everything I need before I start my test-e only cycle. I have nolva and clomid and my biggest fears are hair loss and gyno. what is the best course of action?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Are you prone to hairloss ? What dose of Test E will you be taking ?

500mg for 12 weeks. no i have never experienced any hair loss ever and im 23 years old. I do have an uncle who grew bald in the middle of his head though. everyone else in my family has a full haid of hair

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Bald is beautiful bro....... Just shave the head and you have no worries. LMAO. If this is your first cycle. I would say just to keep a-dex on hand. if you feel symptoms of gyno then run adex .25mg eod. If you don't feel its taking care of it. Up it to .25mg ed.

Idk much about balding.... I don't think there is anything to take to keep your hair? Atleast nothing I know... maybe someone else knows.....

Mafiusu is offline Scammer wanna-be
    id run an AI though cycle if your worried about gyno.
    if you dont and you begin to notice symptoms id use nolvadex

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Bald is beautiful bro....... Just shave the head and you have no worries. LMAO. If this is your first cycle. I would say just to keep a-dex on hand. if you feel symptoms of gyno then run adex .25mg eod. If you don't feel its taking care of it. Up it to .25mg ed.

Idk much about balding.... I don't think there is anything to take to keep your hair? Atleast nothing I know... maybe someone else knows.....
    lol i try too hard to be a pretty boy so I need my hair. others have recommended propecia I think but I may not be prone to it at all. It doesnt really run in my family at all besides that one uncle. I may not be prone to gyno at all either as I have never had even the slightest sign of it. Im just kinda paranoid ya know?

blah3d is offline Junior Member
    WORD! I'm interested in this topic as well as I have two uncles gone bald while they are younger than my father. My father the oldest is not bald. Soo sugestions for the both of us would be great!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    adex for on cycle. AIs would increase balding if anything so your out of luck there.

propecia for hair loss, but they increase estrogen so your out of luck there.

my suggestion is have adex and nolva on hand and use nizoral shampoo.

Thread Information