ZoneBlitz is offline Junior Member

HCG question plz!

Would I recover any less fully without HCG compared to if I do use it?

What I mean is, I understand that HCG will unshrink you faster, putting your equipment in a position to handle the load and start pumping out test faster, but...

Does HCG improve your chances of making a complete recovery as compared to not using it at all?

Thanks all!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Not necessarily, it is possible to fully recover without hcg .

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    But shouldn't HCG make the recovery faster? ...making it more likely to keep gains if you can get your natural production going sooner.

Thanks guys.

But I already understand those points to be true..

I'm asking specifically about restoring your hormones back to pre-cycle levels. Will HCG make it more likely to 100% recover? Or will it just get me there faster?

Would I be running a risk by not using HCG? Again, speaking only in terms of hormone recovery.

Thanks again all. And thanks for all the replies Big. I do appreciate it.

stillandbox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Not necessarily, it is possible to fully recover without hcg.
    didn't that answer it?

Well, no.

I know it's POSSIBLE to fully recover without HCG . I'm asking if you're MORE LIKELY to fully recover with HCG in your PCT than you are without it in your PCT program.

I've read that 100% hormone recovery back to pre-cycle levels isn't a certainty. So, will HCG increase the likelihood of making a complete recovery as compared to not using it?

I'm running out of ways to ask the same question.

The reason I ask this question is because making a complete recovery to hormonal balance is of utmost importance to me. I will only do the cycle if I believe that I will indeed recover 100%. I've learned that HCG will speed up recovery, but, if it's not used correctly it can permanently desensitize your testicles to LH. Since no two people seem to agree on how much HCG to use, I'd rather not run the risk if the only benefit is to recover 'faster'.

Thanks again guys. This forum has been a great help to me in the past month or two..

stillandbox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Not necessarily, it is possible to fully recover without hcg.
    Once again, I think Big said it best

But if you take do NOT take HCG , it is POSSIBLE to FULLY (that means 100%) recover.

If you do take HCG, it is a GREATER likely hood that you will fully recover.

hope that helped!

Good Luck

Big
    actually I feel that when dealing with full suppression recovery is faster when HCG is used on cycle, but at the same time that doesn't necessarily mean that the slower recovery without the HCG might be less likely to return to normal eventually. as you know they are 2 seperate issues and it's possible that the more lengthy recovery is just as likely to make full recovery as the quicker one. my knowledge is from experience and I'm not educated medically as some of our members are, once I figured out that it was an easier recovery upon full suppression with the HCG I stopped considering doing it any other way. I feel that at the doses I recommend (500iu e5d) desensitization would not be an issue.

Thanks Big.

Your response is consistent with what my research has been telling me thus far, dosages included.

aldemoro is offline Associate Member
    Big can i ask you how much and how long we need to take hcg ?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by aldemoro View Post
    Big can i ask you how much and how long we need to take hcg?
    depending on the cycle, which compounds and esters being used, I would start the HCG around half way through the cycle or a little beyond that, and run it at 500iu e5d. some prefer starting it at the beginning of the cycle, really it's personal preference. I would run it through the end of the cycle but stop before pct.

I have got 5 amps of 500 iu gonadotropin my cycle is ending in 1 week how shall i take the gonadotropin(hcg )

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by aldemoro View Post
    I have got 5 amps of 500 iu gonadotropin my cycle is ending in 1 week how shall i take the gonadotropin(hcg)
    Are you actually going to stop taking all steroids and run a pct while you learn how to cycle, or are you planning to just keep jumping from one compound to another for months on end like you describe in your other thread? You have been abusing these compounds and your body.

i am going to stop taking it and having pct planned i have got my pct gear now can someone please sugest me pct please i have go 5 amps of HCG 500 iu dosage i have tamoxifen in hand and proviron

Big
    I like to use hcg at 500iu e5d for the last portion of the cycle, then use clomid/nolva/aromasin for pct.

i dont have aromasin how can i find it whats the name? why did they tell me here to use 3 times a week hcg ?

Big
    Just search for aromasin (also called exemestane), and there are many hcg protocols that could work I'm just recommending what has worked well for me.

Big does aromasin keep the bloat down from dbol and creatine what else keeps the bloat down??

Thread Information