blazerelf is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Advie with my cycle pct pleaase!

Hi everyone well as you guys can see by my tittle this is going to be my 1st cycle and well I want the opinion of experienced people on this so please comment I will accept any type of comment if they r wise and inteligent, no matter how rude it may sound (just don't be so mean please!).
    This are my stats:

-hight:around 5.8-5.10(sorry for imprecise measure but take me as i was 5.10 which is a harder gainer)
    -weight:130lb
    -BF%(having proble to find a precse source but its around 12% or less as estimate)
    -life style:active life style(do sports,love to walk and move.
    -years workingout:2 and half years.
    As you may see im a skinny person,my methabolism is very fast ive worked very hard to gather 10lb (120-130).

My Cycle is very simple:
    *500mg testosterone (twice a week monday and fridays,dont confuse the 2 injection add 500 mg it not 500mg each!)
    *20-30mg a day of dianabol
    Ill do the test injection around 1 hour-30min before going to gym also the pill of dianabol.Ill follow this cycle for only a month(like 4 weeks).I might extend it 1 week more (5 weeks)

I really dont want to be a bodybuilder or so i just want to gather an average weight for my age and hight also a better looking body(summer coming soon would be nice) and probably wont do anotehr cycle ever again"or maybe just 1 more but i doubt it"(please dont judge me as a lazy guy traying to gather fast weight ive worked hard for years and my result was only 10lb but im sure my meal and exercice were good since i did gather strenght"about 3 lb bench increase every week")

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you?

im not even going to read past the stats. at 130lbs you need food not steroids . being a hardgainer just tells me your not eating enough. take in enough food and you will grow like a weed. you can easily add another 60+lbs to your frame by diet alone.

post up your diet so we can get that squared away. (preferably in the diet section)

i cant stress enough how emphatic i am on you not wasting your time cycling right now.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    how old are you?

im not even going to read past the stats. at 130lbs you need food not steroids . being a hardgainer just tells me your not eating enough. take in enough food and you will grow like a weed. you can easily add another 60+lbs to your frame by diet alone.

post up your diet so we can get that squared away. (preferably in the diet section)

i cant stress enough how emphatic i am on you not wasting your time cycling right now.
    well ok dude dont think because i im 130lb i dont eat or eat very little,atleast do feel i eat till i stuff i have in the diet question my meal plan but anyways ill post it to u here..

My MEAL PLAN

**5am-2 scramble egg with 2 sausage,2 bread(toast or not) with butter jelly or whatever and drink it with a cup of corn creme.
    **8am-2 scramble egg omellette,2 bread(toast or not) with butter jelly or whatever and drink it with a cup of corn creme
    **12am- eat a good food compose of either rice or spaghetti(recomended) with meat,chicken(recomended) or fish(recomended).
    **3pm- eat a good food compose of either rice or spaghetti(recomended) with meat,chicken(recomended) or fish(recomended).
    **5pm tuna sadwitch with tomatoe, onion and salad and a cup ofcorn creme.(dont wory tuna is digested quick so ull not be so filled from the before one u ate but anyways take ur time with this one.
    **7pm- tuna sadwitch and with tomatoe, onion and salad and a cup ofcorn creme.(dont wory tuna is digested quick so ull not be so filled from the before one u ate but anyways take ur time with this one.Shake made of fruit(apple or banana),milk,oat,some corn flake added and ice cream.
    **9pm- 2 eggs with maybe chicken or meat.

Note *the meal that says"eat a good food compose of either rice or spaghetti(recomended) with meat,chicken(recomended) or fish(recomended)"are lunch meals and beside what is says it may have beans,lettice,corn etc but i didn't put it because it constantly vary also it may be chechen or meat soup.
    *The shake after 2nd week I will add 2 raw egg white to it to increase the calorie intake.
    Last edited by blazerelf; 07-27-2009 at 09:26 AM.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    OK you eat, you just dont eat the right food or the right amounts at the right time. Ive seen you pictures. You are SKINNY, dont blame genetics, learn what to eat and when. Just because you eat a lot of junk does not mean you will gain weight but eventually you will gain FAT.

2 eggs doesnt not cut it. Forget the sausage and make it 6 eggs, egg whites only. That's just a start.
    Now go read the diet section for real. You DONT need steroids . you need a diet so you can gain weight.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK you eat, you just dont eat the right food or the right amounts at the right time. Ive seen you pictures. You are SKINNY, dont blame genetics, learn what to eat and when. Just because you eat a lot of junk does not mean you will gain weight but eventually you will gain FAT.

2 eggs doesnt not cut it. Forget the sausage and make it 6 eggs, egg whites only. That's just a start.
    Now go read the diet section for real. You DONT need steroids. you need a diet so you can gain weight.
    dont tell him that

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Now go read the diet section for real. You DONT need steroids. you need a diet so you can gain weight.
    Yeah im skinny ok about the egg i dont eat 2 eggs a day they are actually 6(unless i didin't update the meal plan it should be) just that I split it between the whole day,but thanks and well in the diet section most of the meal plan i find is almost all made of shake I think their is so much shake in 1 day on those meal plan,so much that i think in a day or 2 u have ended the bucket of prot shake powder i mean ive always thought about whey and those shake as a source for an extra push in gathering those xtra calories not in something 80%of the caloiric need in a day is made of;beside that what else need consideration or what u find as junk in the diet?
    Last edited by blazerelf; 07-27-2009 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    dont tell him that
    don't tell me what?

Thread Information