Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    deezy is offline New Member

Question Gyno on it's own

Hey guys I've just been doing some reading on gyno and I had a quick question. I read that gyno may shrink or go away on it's own over time. What is the explanation for this? Is it because your body is producing lower levels of estrogen (assuming no cycles that would cause otherwise), or something else? Thanks for your help, I'm pretty uneducated in this area and I REALLY appreciate all the help I get from everyone here.

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    I cant give you a diffinitive answer as to the why, though I assume its because your hormone levels regulate themselves to normal levels.

I can tell you though that through my own experience gyno does eventually go away on its own, however it is quick to return when you go back on cycle (without the implementation of precautions).

deezy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyTheOX View Post
    I cant give you a diffinitive answer as to the why, though I assume its because your hormone levels regulate themselves to normal levels.

I can tell you though that through my own experience gyno does eventually go away on its own, however it is quick to return when you go back on cycle (without the implementation of precautions).
    Ya, that was my first guess but it was just that, a guess. Thanks for your input!

Thread Information