Thread: Losing gains

Karo is offline Associate Member

Losing gains

I am getting to the end of my pct at the end of this week. I have done the typical HCG , Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 with a little adex during the first week. This is after a 16 week cycle of Test/primo.
    My question is - when do most people start to lose their gains? Is it when they come off pct? during pct?
    I wanted to be prepared and come off correctly. Is there anything I should be doing in an effort to keep my gains when I stop pct? Other than training and taking in lots of lean protein.
    So far, so good. I haven't lost much weight during pct and i've even leaned out a bit. I just want to do this right and maintain the gains that I worked so hard for.

Thanks

Karo

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    as soon as the hormones leave the body... ya deflate. Buuut.... not everyone is gonna keep or lose their gains the same. PCT, diet, cycle length, genetics, training, and sleep patterns all can be factors in keeping/losing gains.

Karo is offline Associate Member
    so are you saying at the beginning of pct when the gear leaves your body or at the end when the clomid/nolva is stopped?
    I am doing everything I can to keep my gains. So far I haven't lost much at all. I'm just wondering if i'm in the clear or am I going to start losing gains once my pct comes to an end.

Thanks!

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    what about some one that goes back to cruise?

Thread Information