TTLex is offline Junior Member

HCG dosages/ mixing

Ok, Im extending my cycle a bit to allow for some HCG use before going into my PCT. My guy can get me the 5000iu vials. He is recommending taking 1 vial, once per week for 3 weeks, then going into my pct. Hes saying take the whole vial at once, once a week.....which is against everythign Ive read on here. Is this a stupid way to do it?

If so, where can I get a sterile bottle and the water quckly to dilute this stuff to allow for smaller dosages multiple times a week? Do they sell this stuff in pharmacies, etc.? Also, how do I mix it, and with what? I know Lion has the stuff I need, but its not guarnateed to get to me quickly.

Thanks

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    you get get it overnighted to you but it's gonna cost ya extra.u dilute it with bacteriostatic water,you will add 1ml to the actual amp and then draw it out and transfer to a sterile vial and then you will add however many ml's of it that you will need to get the correct doses u want.for example,if u have 5000iu vials and u want to do 2500iu 2x wk then you would add 1 extra ml for a total of 2 mls and 1 ml/cc would be 2500iu's

Thread Information