Thread: Clomid and DHEA

fanker is offline New Member

Clomid and DHEA

I recently turned 32 and went to my urologist six weeks ago due to low testosterone (150) and he's had me take 50mg of clomid 3 times a week. After 6 weeks of taking clomid, my testosterone levels have increased to 562 and I feel so much better, however it did nothing for my sex drive. My urologist prescribed 25mg of compounded DHEA to be taken twice a day. Will this help with my sex drive and will it do anything for weight loss? Also, I took a few cycles of test, winny, and deca back in my mid 20's and didn't do any PCT so I'm wondering if that has anything to with my low levels. Does anyone have thoughts or suggestions? Thank you in advance for your response.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanker View Post
    I recently turned 32 and went to my urologist six weeks ago due to low testosterone (150) and he's had me take 50mg of clomid 3 times a week. After 6 weeks of taking clomid, my testosterone levels have increased to 562 and I feel so much better, however it did nothing for my sex drive. My urologist prescribed 25mg of compounded DHEA to be taken twice a day. Will this help with my sex drive and will it do anything for weight loss? Also, I took a few cycles of test, winny, and deca back in my mid 20's and didn't do any PCT so I'm wondering if that has anything to with my low levels. Does anyone have thoughts or suggestions? Thank you in advance for your response.
    Yes it will.

DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) will help improve mood and labido. Being on cycle or on HRT will supress DHEA and pregnenolone.

Your body converts cholesterol to pregnenolone, then pregnenolone to DHEA.

50mg/ED will improve your sex drive, I promise you.

Thread Information