Thread: Adex & Caber

DEE151 is offline Productive Member

Lightbulb Adex & Caber

ok guys i have never use either one of them and i need to know more about these 2. so i herd the caber is for if you get deca dick and it will help you with your sex drive? is this true?

and i herd adex is for gyno, water retention, bloat is this true?

the reason i ask cause wen winter comes and i do my test and deca cycle i want to have all the proper pct etc for this cycle
    but descent nolva help if you get gyno?
    Last edited by DEE151; 07-31-2009 at 09:52 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Caber is good for lower progesterone/prolactin levels which are usually the cause of "deca dick". It is a great product and I like to atleast have it on hand while running any 19-nor compound. Adex is good for lowering estrogen and is good to use on cycle if sides come up. What do you have planed for pct?

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Caber is good for lower progesterone/prolactin levels which are usually the cause of "deca dick". It is a great product and I like to atleast have it on hand while running any 19-nor compound. Adex is good for lowering estrogen and is good to use on cycle if sides come up. What do you have planed for pct?
    clom/nolva
    on another site some 1 told me that Adex won't do anything for 19nor induced gyno is this true? and the adex does it control gyno, water retention, bloat

can anyone help me with this thread?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Adex is going to eliminate E-2 that is why yoou need to be carful and not take to much. No E-2 is not good. And yes it will help with gyno.

Caber I dont know about.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Caber is usually used DURING your cycle to help with sex drive. I would have it on hand but not use it unless you need it.

Nolva shouldn't be used with Deca DURING a cycle, after is fine and PCT should contain both Nolva AND clomid

Arimidex will LOWER estrogen if you have signs of water retention or gyno, use it during the cycle IF you need it

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS;47***29
    Caber is usually used DURING your cycle to help with sex drive. I would have it on hand but not use it unless you need it.

Nolva shouldn't be used with Deca DURING a cycle, after is fine and PCT should contain both Nolva AND clomid

Arimidex will LOWER estrogen if you have signs of water retention or gyno, use it during the cycle IF you need it
    thank you T-MOS you made it sound good and simple. for me it was a lil complicated.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    anytime

Thread Information