Thread: Clomid/Nolva

Grizzly22 is offline Junior Member

Clomid/Nolva

Coming off a 15 week cycle 400mgs cyp weekly, 400mgs Eq weekly, I know to run the test atleast a week longer than the Eq. My question is how long after the last shot of test should I begin taking the clomid and nolvadex , and what amounts for each and how often, thanks.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly22 View Post
    Coming off a 15 week cycle 400mgs cyp weekly, 400mgs Eq weekly, I know to run the test atleast a week longer than the Eq. My question is how long after the last shot of test should I begin taking the clomid and nolvadex, and what amounts for each and how often, thanks.
    Stop the EQ 1 weeks before the Test.

Start 16 days after you last shot.

wk 1-2 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Clomid 25mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Stop the EQ 1 weeks before the Test.

Start 16 days after you last shot.

wk 1-2 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Clomid 25mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED
    Did you mean

wk 1-2 clomid 50mg/ed
    wk 3-6 clomid 25mg/ed
    wk 1-6 tamox 20mg/ed
    ???? thanks

Did you mean

wk 1-2 clomid 50mg/ed
    wk 3-6 clomid 25mg/ed
    wk 1-6 tamox 20mg/ed

This look correct guys??

Did you mean

wk 1-2 clomid 50mg/ed
    wk 3-6 clomid 25mg/ed
    wk 1-6 tamox 20mg/ed

This look correct guys??
    Yes.

Typo.

jimSan is offline New Member

Question Clomid and Tamox....

Did you mean

wk 1-2 clomid 50mg/ed
    wk 3-6 clomid 25mg/ed
    wk 1-6 tamox 20mg/ed

This look correct guys??
    Grizzly, i see you only are using tamox for a SERM blocker from elevated Estrogens. What about the aromatase inibitor i don't see you using one for recovery? WOn't the extra test armataze in estrogen as test levels increase, as the high levels of estro trigger hypothalmus to shut down test production because it recognizes too much estro, causing a negative feedback loop. Unless you use Aromataze inhibitor to deactivate estro. So, you don't shut down production again.
    Shouldn't you also add an estrogen inibitor at some point to prevent your own test to shutdown again?
    I ask because i am new to using clomid too and want to learn more about it. I heard its better to use than hcg . What is your thoughts on the estrogen inhibition with this stack not estrogen blocking?

ajweb is offline Junior Member
    hey when doing pct, does it make a difference whether u take the clomid and nolva at the same time or should u split it one in morning and one in evening
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajweb View Post
    hey when doing pct, does it make a difference whether u take the clomid and nolva at the same time or should u split it one in morning and one in evening
    thanks
    No, both or seperate is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jimSan View Post
    Grizzly, i see you only are using tamox for a SERM blocker from elevated Estrogens. What about the aromatase inibitor i don't see you using one for recovery? WOn't the extra test armataze in estrogen as test levels increase, as the high levels of estro trigger hypothalmus to shut down test production because it recognizes too much estro, causing a negative feedback loop. Unless you use Aromataze inhibitor to deactivate estro. So, you don't shut down production again.
    Shouldn't you also add an estrogen inibitor at some point to prevent your own test to shutdown again?
    I ask because i am new to using clomid too and want to learn more about it. I heard its better to use than hcg. What is your thoughts on the estrogen inhibition with this stack not estrogen blocking?
    The increase in estorgen from using SERMs wont cause negative feedback at the hypothalamus. Your still blocking ER at the hypothalamus (remember) by using SERMs (thats how they work at raising T), so how can there be negative feedback at the HP?

HCG (on the other hand) can cause negative feedback at the HP. Thats why an AI is suggested when using it.

Read my sticky. I explain a lot on HCG and PCT in it.

jimSan is offline New Member

Question Clomid and Tamox....

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    The increase in estorgen from using SERMs wont cause negative feedback at the hypothalamus. Your still blocking ER at the hypothalamus (remember) by using SERMs (thats how they work at raising T), so how can there be negative feedback at the HP?

HCG (on the other hand) can cause negative feedback at the HP. Thats why an AI is suggested when using it.

Read my sticky. I explain a lot on HCG and PCT in it.
    Swifto,
    Great thanks for in info. I am just now researching clomid your info is great. Do you have any articles on clomid. It sounds like all you need then, if you go clomid route is "clomid and nolva" for pct. ....but wont the hypothalmus shut down again if test levels get too high as clomid and nolva raise test?

I guess i misunderstood nolva then i thought it blocked the receptors in the tissue from estrogen clinging and causing gyno...i didn't know it blocks test converting to estro too...is that right?

I am amazed this pct is so easy...then. using hcg its complicated...

So, i guess there is no decensitation either then...clomid sounds safer...i would like the technical article on clomid to understand it better. anyone have a link?
    Last edited by jimSan; 08-06-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimSan View Post
    Swifto,
    Great thanks for in info. I am just now researching clomid your info is great. Do you have any articles on clomid. It sounds like all you need then, if you go clomid route is "clomid and nolva" for pct. ....but wont the hypothalmus shut down again if test levels get too high as clomid and nolva raise test?

I guess i misunderstood nolva then i thought it blocked the receptors in the tissue from estrogen clinging and causing gyno...i didn't know it blocks test converting to estro too...is that right?

I am amazed this pct is so easy...then. using hcg its complicated...

So, i guess there is no decensitation either then...clomid sounds safer...i would like the technical article on clomid to understand it better. anyone have a link?
    You need to first understand how SERMs raise endogenous testosetrone levels.

They block ER (estrogen) at the hypothalamus, tricking it into secreting more ganadotrophins, such as GnRH, LH, FSH and Testosterone .

There both mixed agonist/antagonist, but Tamox has a higher binding affinity for breast tissue. So its better for fighting gyno.

Read the profile on Clomid in the Profiles Forum.

Thread Information