Triple Stack is offline Associate Member

Oral Clomid - YUKKK!

Do any of you have methods of intake for the "Research Use Only" oral Clomid? Straight out of the dropper my lab rat can't stand it & says it's putrid tasting, and lasts all day....yeah, my lab rat talks That's why he's a lab rat, lots of "experimenting"!

I was thinking of what to mix it with. Maybe Jack Daniels? haha, no - but I would like some advice to get it down smoother!

aestheticmind is offline Associate Member
    orange juice.

drink some oj, hold it in your mouth, then squirt the clomid in and swallow... you can't taste it at all.

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    ahhh, OJ....mixes well with everything! Thanks much - er I mean, my rat thanks you much!

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post
    Do any of you have methods of intake for the "Research Use Only" oral Clomid? Straight out of the dropper my lab rat can't stand it & says it's putrid tasting, and lasts all day....yeah, my lab rat talks That's why he's a lab rat, lots of "experimenting"!

I was thinking of what to mix it with. Maybe Jack Daniels? haha, no - but I would like some advice to get it down smoother!
    LOL yeah its horrific how this stuff tastes!!

I just started myself, and was wondering if my stuff had gone bad but i guess not.

trueX is offline Junior Member
    Nolvadex is by far worse than my rats clomid imo :/

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    i take the clomid and the tamofixen with water taste like shit!!

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post

lol i am taking clom/tamo oral and it tastes like shit. i do not throw it in with nothing just the droper straight in my mouth. mix it with juice and i do belive you will not get the same mg it calls for.

Thread Information