Achilles17 is offline New Member

Pct during contest preparation?

Can nolvadex and pregnyl be started while preparing for contest? I am now 2 weeks out and then another contest 3 weeks after that. I am finishing my winstrol /masteron /clenbuterol cycle tomorrow but want to start pct as quick as possible. Was also thinking of taking the masteron for another 3 weeks. Wil this influence my pct?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles17 View Post
    Can nolvadex and pregnyl be started while preparing for contest? I am now 2 weeks out and then another contest 3 weeks after that. I am finishing my winstrol/masteron/clenbuterol cycle tomorrow but want to start pct as quick as possible. Was also thinking of taking the masteron for another 3 weeks. Wil this influence my pct?
    When preparing for a contest, your on restricted calories. That where the AS come in to preserve or even gain during pre-contest. I dont see the logic (at all) in doing PCT when preparing for a contest. Thats pretty stupid IMHO.

Achilles17 is offline New Member
    Thanks...So how do you get your body to function normally again after cycle? Must you start the pct after the contest?

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    Yes you will start after the contest. I dont compete but just think of your past cycle results and your pct and its obvious that you dont want to do it before the show.

I always loose weight after a cycle. It happens fairly quickly, 5 weeks. You loose the water weight and the bloat that the testosterone creates. You then have to bump up the calories and really concentrate on preserving the muscle tissue. i eat on a cycle well but off the cycle i eat very well.

If your getting ready for a contest and your calories are low and your cutting then body will eat muscle tissue for fuel. Food is fuel, when that is not present your body is fuel.

Thread Information