tronics is offline Associate Member

need to stop cycle at a little over 4 weeks..pls help

Because of a medical issue i have to stop my test prop cyle early. I was using .75mgs a day for 4 weeks and 2 days...today will be my last day so i have to start pct in 3 days...

my nuts have completely shrunk during cycle...i was supposed to run this 10 weeks and start anavar in a week, so i had a stronger pct lined up.

what would guys recommend i need clomid and nolva dose wise to brings my boys back and get my natty test up again?

also i used to take nolva in the morning and clomid at night would i be able to take them at the same time at night or should i split them up so its not as hard on my liver or other reasons?

thanks alot!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just take the nolva and clomid at the same time. HCG helps the buts recover quickly too.

tronics is offline Associate Member
    k thanks what dose should i take on them since cycle wasnt too long or would u guys recommend doing a full pct? or sticking to 40/40/20/20 nolva and like 50/50/50/50 clomid or can i drop a bit?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tronics View Post
    Because of a medical issue i have to stop my test prop cyle early. I was using .75mgs a day for 4 weeks and 2 days...today will be my last day so i have to start pct in 3 days...

my nuts have completely shrunk during cycle...i was supposed to run this 10 weeks and start anavar in a week, so i had a stronger pct lined up.

what would guys recommend i need clomid and nolva dose wise to brings my boys back and get my natty test up again?

also i used to take nolva in the morning and clomid at night would i be able to take them at the same time at night or should i split them up so its not as hard on my liver or other reasons?

thanks alot!
    You can take them at the same time.(clomid and nolva).

Normal protacol for pct, due to the fact your testicles have shrunken.(this is why we use HCG during a cycle).

Best

T

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    No problems with running clomid and nolva at the same time, and definitely do a full pct even thought the cycle is shortened. Good luck.

Thread Information