chrismartin1978 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Taking Herbal Treatment For PCT Instead Of Drugs ?

I was talking to a friend at the gym and he informed me that he got off his cycle taking a herb. I think he said VITEX which i'm not sure what that is, and Reversitol. He stacks them both. I have no idea what he is talking about, so i went on google and on this thread and could not find any information on this. He explained that it's dirt cheap and easy to get these pills and it's 100% natural. He is on a Finaplix only cycle. It only struck me because we don't have Clomid or Nova where we live. We only get Finaplix. Steroids are next to impossible to get as we live in the middle of no where but farms, so Finaplix is very famous around here. Every Farmer has a ton of it and it's extremely cheap or even free some times.

Anyways was he lying? He looks very big and he is off his cycle. Can one take herbs from the local herb show and keep most of his gains when you only take Finaplix?

I'm getting off my cycle in a few weeks and would love to go to the local herbal store and grab some stuff to get my natural system going again.

If this is possible, what do you recommend? I am extremely likely to get a herb rather than another drug to get off steroids, specially because it's so cheap and available here.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    so you're taking advice from someone who's doing a fina only cycle and trying to restore his natural test levels with an herbal supplement?

No thanks. I'll stick to nolva/clomid. They have been proven to raise test levels.

You can easily get them from the banner at the top right corner.

chrismartin1978 is offline New Member
    Nice, ok thank you.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Fina only? Not a wise choice. Good luck.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ If i'm not mistaken this is the cat who said he did 5 pellets at a time. He posted a thread last week about it and all of us were involved in it.

stpete is offline Banned

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    holy, 5 pellets at a time, thats 300-400 mg of tren , wow. even if herbs are usefull((i have a similar thread and know there are a few things out there although i havent researches the stuff you know about)) not for that much tren. thats alot of tren, if you look at tren active doses you are way over by more than 400%

I know that the OTC pct's are easy to buy, but get some real PCT chems, they are a little more expensive but you know they are real and they work. Get some clomid and nolva from arr and you will be fine. Good luck, hope everything works out for you.

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    PCT is so important why trust to anything but real pct chems. Just get the good chems from arr and you will know your pct is legit.

Thread Information