Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mdezel is offline New Member
    Oh yea my mistake i just called the doctor he said that it's not DBOL but DEBOL TEST.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    I can understand how hard of a time you're having with this. I made the mistake of not doing a PCT after a rather heavy cycle not too long ago. I went damn near 6 months with no sex drive but FINALLY ended up returning. Through the members here and endless hours of research, I found the solution to my problem. However, this issue seems a little more urgent and I feel you're doing the right thing with the endo. And by the way man, If your girl wants to leave in this moment of crisis, she's not all that great to start with! Keep your head up and keep us posted on everything that happens. This is just an obstacle in your long walk bro.

meathead320 is offline Member
    I think right now what you need is other hobbies besides BBing.

I'm about to come off after a low dose test cruise of 2 years, and it is going to suck, but I think one key is to not think about elephants. I've been doing research on things other than just the PCT drugs, because a lot of this is more mental than we realize.

If you tell someone obssesed with elephants not to think about them, all they do is think about them. Its not possible not to.

The trick is to think about something else. That means having other hobbies. Something else you can spend some time doing through out PCT.

Dig out some video games if that helps, and one big one is books. You should find a good series you like. Fantasy fiction will be with me when I'm not at work, and whatever works for your reading entertainment you should have on hand.

If you feel like training in the gym, I suggest wearing clothes that cover your body up as much as possible. Take a nice soft plad shirt with long sleeves and put that on over your T-shirt. Wear full leg workout pants, not shorts. Just try to keep your body warm, and if anyone give you shit about not using weights they saw you with before, just say recently had food poisoning from eating undercooked eggs, and lost 30 pounds of lean body weight in a week.

Screw them. This is for your health man. There is more to life than a raging sex drive and big muscles. I know, it sounds messed up, thats why we are all here right?

Remember the stuff you enjoyed as a kid? Maybe time to rediscover some of that stuff. Nobody has high levels of testosterone as a kid, and then all of the sudden it kicks in and we become obsessed with other things.

Shit,.. back then we used to have all sorts of fun, with low T of all things. Where did we ever lose that?

So, do not end things, you have a lot more to life. In the worst case you cannot get your HPTA working again and will need TRT for life. Even that is not the end of the world, but while you are in this situation, dont think about elephants, think about something else on purpose.
    Last edited by meathead320; 12-02-2009 at 12:57 PM.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by mdezel View Post
    oh yea i forgot to mention my hcg dosage, it's 5000iu every 4 days cause of my low test .
    Are you sure about that? 5000IU?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Are you sure about that? 5000IU?
    it's 5000in because i suppresed my leydig cell for too long, abt 3yrs. i did it for abt 2 weeks, and now i'm on clomid 100mg a week /4 week.

meathead320 is offline Member
    it's 5000in because i suppresed my leydig cell for too long, abt 3yrs. i did it for abt 2 weeks, and now i'm on clomid 100mg a week /4 week.
    That clomid is going to be brutal, but a few weeks after that you should have an idea where you are at.

Let the dust settle, and around 21 days after you stop the clomid, get a good morning measurment of your testosterone .

Eat a healthy meal before you go to bed, and get a full 8 hours of sleep before the blood test.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I see now.
    I wish you Good Luck!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if your doctor gave you dbol at that high of a dose only onece then i think you need to be seeing someone else

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by meathead320 View Post
    That clomid is going to be brutal, but a few weeks after that you should have an idea where you are at.

Let the dust settle, and around 21 days after you stop the clomid, get a good morning measurment of your testosterone .

Eat a healthy meal before you go to bed, and get a full 8 hours of sleep before the blood test.
    Thanks

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    By the way you have expressed your feelings and how you havent recovered in over a year, I really recommend you should take your Doctors advice and mine and go on HRT now.

I dont think going through a PCT is going to help and could make you feel worse, with HRT your going to feel a instant hit of relief, if your that concerned about trying to recover your natural Test then you could try after you have been on HRT for a bit and your feeling better,

yeh man, then get letro, hcg clomid, tamox, 6 oxo and icarin and youll probly be good

closegrip921 is offline New Member
    we're all here for you bro. keep going dont give in. It WILL get better.
    God bless.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member

Clomid side effects

dammit tried to post a thread not reply to this one. my bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information