PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Any risks to lowering Clomid amounts during PCT?

I'm finishing up my 5th day of PCT using 100mg/day of Clomid and 40mg/day or Nolva. I was planning on running the Clomid for 7 days then dropping it down to 50mg/day until the end of the 4th week. Anyways, I'm having issues with the Clomid sides and have a read a lot of people recommending to lower the dosage. Are there any long term effects if I lower the dosage? I want to get my natural test production back ASAP of course but I can't deal with the foggy feeling I've had for the past week any longer. Should I just cut back 2 days early and start taking 50mg/day instead and see how I feel or should I just deal with the foggy crap for another couple of days?

Also, what happens if you stop taking Clomid say after 2 weeks and just finish with Nolva? Is that a bad idea?

Thanks,
    Pete

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clomid is the king of restarting the HPTA. Lower doses of 25mg/ED have raised endogenous T by 146%, but larger does have raised it more. Use what you can, but small doses are effective.

I like 50mg/ED for 2 weeks, followed by 25mg/ED for 2-4 weeks.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I lowered my dose of Clomid last night from 100mg to 50mg. So far I feel 10 times better than I did yesterday morning. Hopefully it will continue throughout the day and the rest of PCT. I now only have 3 weeks left of PCT so it shouldn't be too bad. I actually woke up with morning wood this morning for the first time in 5-7 days. Hopefully, that's a sign that things are starting to come back.

Pete

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Clomid make pct 10x worse than it has to be and for what,just to recover one week faster than normal?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I lowered my dose of Clomid last night from 100mg to 50mg. So far I feel 10 times better than I did yesterday morning. Hopefully it will continue throughout the day and the rest of PCT. I now only have 3 weeks left of PCT so it shouldn't be too bad. I actually woke up with morning wood this morning for the first time in 5-7 days. Hopefully, that's a sign that things are starting to come back.
    Pete
    It is.

Noctural erections are a good indication of androgen production.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    They are a very good sign. And clomid is subjective for everyone, i think clomid and nolva are a very good combo for pct, but then again I have never had any bad clomid sides. Good luck the rest of your pct.

Thread Information