splash330 is offline New Member

Need a comfort level on right PCT

Just took my last shot of Test E. Took 750 mg for 11 weeks. I was planning on my PCT:

starting week 11 after last shot:
    500iu of HCG for 10 days with 20 mg of Tamoxifen
    week 13 start Clomid and Tamoxifen for 3 weeks

The only thing is that I didn't know HCG has a shelf life after it has been mixed. It was mixed at week 1 and been in the fridge ever since. Does my PCT look alright? Is the HCG still worth taking?

Thanks for the help.

Can some of the experts comment on the HCG part of my PCT?

crabmasta is offline Junior Member
    thats a high dose of test. i dont know about the HCG but i wish i could tell you. just out of curiousity what kind of gains did you make off that cycle. was that you first one?

I started out the first couple weeks at 500 mg and started Tren . I took the tren for one week at week 2 and my anxiety went through the roof, so I just quit the Tren and increased test to 750 mg until week 10 and dropped back down to 500 mg (I didn't want my cycle to end ... having to much fun). This was my second cycle. First was Cyp for 10 weeks at 500 mg. I just turned 40 half way through my cycle. I was benching around 385 before I started. I got up 365 for 2-3 reps. Now at the end of this cycle I can get 365 up for 10 reps and 405 for 3 reps. I never went above 405. My stregth in all other body parts are off the charts also. Gained probably 20lbs and weigh 245. Probably around 12% - 15% body fat. Looking very vascular right now. I really don't know why anyone would have to add anything beside test unless they want to become a professional bodybuilder.

Does anyone know if I should take the HCG after it has been in the fridge for 10 weeks? Today is when I should start. 500iu for 10 days sound right?

Quote Originally Posted by splash330 View Post
    Does anyone know if I should take the HCG after it has been in the fridge for 10 weeks? Today is when I should start. 500iu for 10 days sound right?
    Any answers? I'm 2 days after my last pin. Should I still use the HCG that's been in the fridge for 10 weeks? 500iu ed for 10 days?

Thread Information