louiscypher is offline Associate Member

HCG help please!

Ok heres my problem: I was on cycle for a year. I started with this pct a month ago. week 1 and 2 Nolva 40mg/ Clomid 100 mg per day. week 4 and 5 Nolva 20mg/ Clomid 50mg. My main problem is it was doing very little in the way of returning my nuts to normal size, and my libido was extremely low. I'm assuming the nolva and clomid wasn't bringing my natty test levels back on line. So I got my hands on some hcg (15000 iu's of it). I ve been reading so many goddam conflicting things about how to dose it so i said f 'it and did a 2000iu shot of the stuff. My plan is to do 7 2000iu shots and 1 1000iu shot at the end. These shots will be eod. My question is this: should I run the nolva and clomid with these hcg shots or should I run it after I've done the hcg shots. I guess what I'm essentially wondering is this; is trying to stimulate the HPTA pointless while administering HCG. I realise some of you folks may disagree with how I'm doing this but I really need help, and I am totally open to a critique of my approach. Thanks.

weight: 260
    bf% 15
    height 6' 4"

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd use the Clomid after and Tamox during and after HCG admin.

You shouldnt really need 2000ius of HCG in one shot really either. 1000-1500ius at most. Thats in extreme cases IMHO. 500-1000ius for 21 days usually brings back testicular size/function.

I'd go with:

wk 1-3 HCG 500ius/ED
    wk 1-3 Tamox 20mg/ED
    wk 3-4 Tamox 40mg/ED
    wk 3-8 Tamox 20mg/ED
    wk 3-8 Clomid 25mg/ED
    *Aromasin 10mg/ED wk 1-4

So thats Tamox 20mg/ED throughout but a 40mg/ED ramp the week after HCG admin. has finished, then back to 20mg/ED.

Thank you very much Swifto. I will take your advice. Seeing as I took a 2000iu shot yesterday how long should I wait till I take the 500iu ed shots?
    Last edited by louiscypher; 06-04-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by louiscypher View Post
    Thank you very much Swifto. I will take your advice. Seeing as I took a 2000iu shot yesterday how long should I wait till I take the 500iu ed shots?
    5-6.

Endo. Test peaks 4-5 days after HCG injection.

Many thanks brother

Thread Information