javerton is offline Associate Member

QUESTION for vets and everyone.. so many pct options

so ive goten so many diff pct options from this board and others and those ive spoken too.

Some say nolva is outdated n dangeros. an they suggest

Basic Clomid PCT:
    Day 1: 300mg
    Day 2 to 10: 100mg ED
    Day 11 to 21: 50mg ED

some on here suggest both but diff doses like
    from pheedo
    PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

pinnacle:
    Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

stocky:
    SERMS:
    Clomiphene: 4 weeks @ 100mg ed first 2 weeks, 50mg ed last 2 weeks.
    Tamoxifen : 4-6 weeks @ 20mg ed (40mg ed for first 2 weeks if you wish)

and ive also been told its not really worth doing now hear me out this is not from some stupid guy hes trained with world champion pros and powerlifters he says that the body needs to come back naturally anyway and the pct just holds it back, louie simmons and most top westside powerlifters dont do pct and neither did the guys in the 70s. i know people really say you shouldnt but it was just another point that was brought up. i just dont know what to do.....

heres my info
    1st cycle
    dead: 510
    squat: 410
    bench: 275
    5 11, about 195 at 8% bf
    im 25
    aim is to gain lean mass and strength

test prop 125mg eod 1-10 and dbol 40mg 1-4

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Always PCT. Sure you can recovery without assistance from SERMS, but you have to realize how long it will take for your body to do this on it's own. Especially considering certain compounds along with the duration/dosages being previously ran.

The guys in the 70's didn't PCT because it wasn't even a part of bodybuilding then. And quite frankly they never even cycled off if I'm not mistaken. Maybe old timers can shed some light on this aspect, as I'm not heavily educated to even speak on this.

Torem/Nolva is my bread and butter. Clomid is effective but not worth the sides it brings me.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Always PCT. Sure you can recovery without assistance from SERMS, but you have to realize how long it will take for your body to do this on it's own. Especially considering certain compounds along with the duration/dosages being previously ran.

The guys in the 70's didn't PCT because it wasn't even a part of bodybuilding then. And quite frankly they never even cycled off if I'm not mistaken. Maybe old timers can shed some light on this aspect, as I'm not heavily educated to even speak on this.

Torem/Nolva is my bread and butter. Clomid is effective but not worth the sides it brings me.
    the guys in the 70s went of, arnold especially. he got tiny in his of seasson compared 2 what he was in comp. most top powerlifters i heard dont either. but yea he said i can still doit if i want so its better safe than sorry. just trying to work out doses and if i should take both or only one....

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Arnold got small in his off-season? Interesting... to my knowledge he got small when old age hit. He's always been big.

Anyways.. always PCT. Just because elite powerlifters and people in the 70's didn't do it doesn't make it right. Do you understand the reasoning behind Post Cycle Therapy ? If so, then there is no excuse NOT to do it, unless you were under professional supervision running HRT for the rest of your life.

I know plenty of fellas that recovery fine off of only one Serm. I personally like to stack mine. I got blood work/hormone panels done after a Nolva only and realized I wasn't fully recovered. Test the waters, and experiment for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Arnold got small in his off-season? Interesting... to my knowledge he got small when old age hit. He's always been big.

Anyways.. always PCT. Just because elite powerlifters and people in the 70's didn't do it doesn't make it right. Do you understand the reasoning behind Post Cycle Therapy ? If so, then there is no excuse NOT to do it, unless you were under professional supervision running HRT for the rest of your life.

I know plenty of fellas that recovery fine off of only one Serm. I personally like to stack mine. I got blood work/hormone panels done after a Nolva only and realized I wasn't fully recovered. Test the waters, and experiment for yourself.
    na he got pretty damn small in his of season every year.. its not just elite powerlifters who do it its many people he seems that its just ocd bb behaviour. and im only mentioning this because i trust his word so much, def the most knowledgable guy i know, but im going to do it anyway as he said it wont hurt so just being safe. just dont know what combos and dosages to use, anyone suggest naything going by my cycle and age time of cycle etc?

bump

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    very niceD. i think its good, good doses, good rangeD what about hcg should i take that during or after cycle i always thought during but iv just ben told i shuld take it afta... not sure.. it says on here to take it after, some say 400 iu evry 5 days etc

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    if I am on a cycle that will cause atrophy I take 500iu e5d. keep in mind that this is what works well for me, everyone is different, so it's not my point that my way is the only right way, just what personally has proved to work well.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    Agreed a good standard PCT

Quote Originally Posted by javerton View Post
    very niceD. i think its good, good doses, good rangeD what about hcg should i take that during or after cycle i always thought during but iv just ben told i shuld take it afta... not sure.. it says on here to take it after, some say 400 iu evry 5 days etc
    Again there are many ways to run HCG , so your not going to find out which one suits you until you start trying the different protocols, try 250ius 3 x weekly during the cycle and see how you go.

if I am on a cycle that will cause atrophy I take 500iu e5d. keep in mind that this is what works well for me, everyone is different, so it's not my point that my way is the only right way, just what personally has proved to work well.
    im not rly sure what u mean by a cycle that will cause atrophy? oh thought u meant muscle atrophy, i assume u meant testicular atrophy... so is that a good one to start with?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Agreed a good standard PCT

Again there are many ways to run HCG, so your not going to find out which one suits you until you start trying the different protocols, try 250ius 3 x weekly during the cycle and see how you go.
    this one sounds good to, is there much diff?i might have to buy one more vial if i do this one... thx alot guys

Thread Information