40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

PCT check for gyno prone prop/var cycle

Test Prop 100mg QD 8-10 weeks
    Anavar 60mg day 1st 6 weeks 80mg day last 4 weeks

I'm going to run HGC 250mg 2x/week from start of cycle to end of 10 weeks

AI arimidrex? .5mg day? during cycle

Serm and AI post cycle even when running amidrex during cycle OK?

Anything else? thoughts on letro during cycle vs arimidrex or switch to this PC?

I will be starting my cycle in about a month after dropping about 10lbs of bf and drinking 3 dozen egg whites/day until then- dropping the protein powder as a supplement
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 06-12-2010 at 02:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    good to see you again bro....the cycle looks good but id just use the armidex at like .25 mg eod and if its not doing it than try .5 eod.....i would use a-dex over letro as you dont want to kill all of your estrogen cus you need some to grow...i would not use an a.i. post cycle id personaly go with the nolva/clomid protocol......yes thay are boths serms but thay work in different ways to jumpstart you testes to start firing again....oh and the anavar , no need to ramp up maybee take like 70mg a day for the 10 weeks......just my 2 cents, glad your back....

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    good to see you again bro....the cycle looks good but id just use the armidex at like .25 mg eod and if its not doing it than try .5 eod.....i would use a-dex over letro as you dont want to kill all of your estrogen cus you need some to grow...i would not use an a.i. post cycle id personaly go with the nolva/clomid protocol......yes thay are boths serms but thay work in different ways to jumpstart you testes to start firing again....oh and the anavar, no need to ramp up maybee take like 70mg a day for the 10 weeks......just my 2 cents, glad your back....
    Thanks for the input bro, long time in Physical Therapy, 2 very serious car accidents. One woulda killed me for sure if I wasn't wearing a seat belt. I'm in the gym 5-7 days a week now, sometimes twice a day, and eating like 7 meals a day, all good stuff.

All other input is very welcome, and I will be using vitamin supps (btw and off topic: inject mega doses of B12 and B6 and your sperm count will go up by like 500%, no libido change thou) and of course will be chewing lots of milk thistle for the liver re: var.

Time to make my drink my egg whites, hope to get more input as I have been away from the board for quite a while due to injuries and forgot a lot of stuff I had previously learned.

Thread Information