jason8455 is offline Junior Member

Talking Short Break with PCT need some advise

Hey guys I need some help as its time to come off and give my jewels a break..

I have currently been on Enanthate for about 5 months. Started off at just 250mg a week. Wanted to try something different as I have taken high amounts in the past. About 4 weeks ago I bumped it up to 500mg a week.

I know I need to break because I have been on for so long but honestly Im afraid of coming off and getting that flat and small feeling, I feel I have made great strides lately and am loving my results but I know it cant be good to stay on for so long.

I want to come off for 4-5 weeks with pct during that time then back to 500mg of enanthats.

I want to keep as much size as possible so what do you guys suggest? I have been on gh for 3 months at 4iu 5/2 and just started at 5iu 5/2. currently have 3 kits on hand and will continue to get more as I am looking for new cells down the road.

I have hcg , clomid, Nolvadex , aromasin on hand and can get anavar if it is suggested also been cycling insulin on and off and can use that in pct as well...

what can you put together for me... I don't wanna get skinny again!!

Thanks to anyone that will be kind and give me some advise!!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8455 View Post
    Hey guys I need some help as its time to come off and give my jewels a break..

I have currently been on Enanthate for about 5 months. Started off at just 250mg a week. Wanted to try something different as I have taken high amounts in the past. About 4 weeks ago I bumped it up to 500mg a week.

I know I need to break because I have been on for so long but honestly Im afraid of coming off and getting that flat and small feeling, I feel I have made great strides lately and am loving my results but I know it cant be good to stay on for so long.

I want to come off for 4-5 weeks with pct during that time then back to 500mg of enanthats.

I want to keep as much size as possible so what do you guys suggest? I have been on gh for 3 months at 4iu 5/2 and just started at 5iu 5/2. currently have 3 kits on hand and will continue to get more as I am looking for new cells down the road.

I have hcg , clomid, Nolvadex , aromasin on hand and can get anavar if it is suggested also been cycling insulin on and off and can use that in pct as well...

what can you put together for me... I don't wanna get skinny again!!

Thanks to anyone that will be kind and give me some advise!!

Coming off for 5 to 6 weeks isnt really going to give your body a break! You will need to decide if you really want to come off. If so you will need to come off for at least 3 months including pct and you will probably need HCG as well. Why have you stayed on so long? Are you on TRT?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    age?
    you are not cycling properly or responsibly.

age 24

I guess i just wanted to start with a light cycle, i had not done one in about a year then started getting good results on such a little amount of test, bumped it up a little and really just stayed on so long because I didn't want to loose anything... stupid I know but mentaly i was freaking out!

well with everything I listed what would you do...

clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 20/20/20/20
    how would you do the hcg ?

Big
    I'd run the hcg at either 500iue5d, or 250iu twice a week, for a month, then drop the test e and run the hcg for 2 more weeks solo, then start the pct
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    then plan your next cycle not to start before Jan 2011

ouch that is going to be hard to wait that long, but ill do it!

Big, thank you for the protocol, how do you advise your cycles?

usualy do 500mg a week enanthate for about 12 weeks untill I did this one...

Big
    that depends a lot on previous cycle history and specific goals. back in the days when I cycled I preferred short esters. you look good in your avvy, but you're still fairly young so don't stay on longer than you have to, looks like you've got a great base and good genetics so perfect your diet and training to maintain gains between cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    that depends a lot on previous cycle history and specific goals. back in the days when I cycled I preferred short esters. you look good in your avvy, but you're still fairly young so don't stay on longer than you have to, looks like you've got a great base and good genetics so perfect your diet and training to maintain gains between cycle.
    Thanks Big but I think my genetics suck! Like an idiot I did my first cycle out of highschool at 19. started working out at 17yr 6' 147lbs! graduated at 190 lbs but my genetics are my shoulders and back. in a regular picture my shoulders dominate everything and never realy trained shoulders till recnetly because it looked weird, but anyway I was dependent on gear, took just about everything at one point or another. would do 12 week cycle get up to about 205 then get off gear, get lazy and get down to about 190... well took some time off of gear and trained for a year steady. maintained 200lbs then started my enanthate cycle at 250 and worked up to 500mg. was about 226 for a while but started to cut a little and now i'm about 222 or so. have a good source with hgh and wnted to try that, for new growth as i have bad lagging body parts i think (tries) My diet is better than ever and i contribute that and great training for me steady gains. Ultimately I just want to keep getting bigger, so I believe I'm going to stick with the hgh and enanthate to make new muscle and help it grow. I just need to cycle my test smarter..

do you think using insulin with my gh for pct will be a good idea?

Big
    I've never used slin, just never wanted to, but I love GH for those with ample patience and bank account. Provided you have the resources, I'd run a generous dose of GH through pct and on for the rest of the year. Back when I used to cycle, I had various setbacks such as bad motorcycle accidents, etc which left me laid up for months. during that time I would lose drastically. Once I incorporated GH, I found that even when I was injured and laid up, I didn't lose mass the way I used to. the gains are definitely slow and subtle, but they are permanent.

Sorry to hear about all of your setbacks but thats great to hear for the gh and pct. I've only been on for about 3 months at 4iu 5/2 and just started at 5iu 5/2 what dose would you suggest for the pct?

Big
    at your age 5iu 5/2 is fine, I'd stay on that, well, forever lol. if you decide to bump it higher than that I'd start splitting the shots am and early afternoon.

thats how I do it now 2.5 in the am 2.5 in the afternoon. what is the highest you have gone? Sides sucked for a while but are just about gone now. hands fall asleep sometimes but for almost two months i felt as if the bar was going to fall out of my hands on a warmup set for chest and on back sometimes my rists tingle weird half way up, hard to explain.

Dobert is offline Junior Member

same thing

My left hand does the same thing from time to time, Doc said it was carpal tunnel from lifting heavy all the time. But I never told him I was using.

Thread Information