Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I agree with what others have said, that there can be a lot of variables in how long a substance remains dependent on physiology and amount/duration of usage. That said I just completed my first cycle (4 weeks) of Tren A / Test Suspension, being 55 I knew my metabolism would likely be slower than others. After reading what others said about PCT and clearence time, I took my last shot of Tren on the of the 9th and my last shot of TNE on the 11th. On the 12th I began my PCT I upped my dosage of L-Dex to 1mg per day as well as starting Torem at 60mg per day. On the first day of PCT I could still see a far amount of AAS byproducts in my urine, however by the 14th my urine had returned to precycle clarity so I assume they had cleared my body almost completely. The day before starting PCT I was feeling a little run down and depressed today 3 days later I hooked up with my 43 yr old nieghbor, at 55 and 3 days into PCT I had no problems with desire or erection, although I had no desire to try for a repeat performance like we had last time on the test, what I am trying to say here is that even at my old ass age and using compounds (tren) and quantities 60mg ed) I had no business incorporating into a first cycle, so far I am very happy with my Post Cycle Therapy . Also I had a preexisting problem of either gyno or psuedogyno, and during the last 13 days of my cycle my nips started to get a little tender ( this is when I started the L-Dex) by the end of the cycle the tenderness had mostly subsided and now with the addition of the Torem the size/amount of breast/adipose? tissue is beggining to decline day by day.

After I get another week into PCT and if the improvement continues, I am going to make a gyno log with weekly pics, so others with simalar problems can get an idea of what they may see with Torem since I think a lot of members may be concerned about the greater possiblity of ocular sides of Novladex.

I would also like to take the time to thank HP for his concern and taking the time to answer my questions and PMs during the first weeks of the cycle, without his help I would not have had an AI on hand when the nipple tenderness started and that could have been ugly.
    You should also look into blood work post-PCT to check if everything is balanced out.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I plan to do that, should I do it at the end of PCT or wait a week or two? I live in MD and have found a lab in VA that will do a test-level, active and total for $79 and an FSH for $49 all inclusive with no referal.

Wait at least 6 weeks.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thnx

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I got this PM today and I have included my response.

800mgs test
    I was talking to HP and he said to ask you this question. My next cycle im going to be running 800mgs of Test E for 10 weeks. I'm assuming my PCT should begin around 20 days after last shot? Ill be doing a Test shot EOD. Would 20days be about right for running 800mgs a week of test? Also ill be running test prop during this "Dead Time" where im waiting for the long ester to leave my body. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

My reply:

Re: 800mgs test
    Good question.

TT levels will build over time, therefore the dose and peroid of your andorgen use will determine your pCT start time. There are other factors I'm actually discussing with someone right now. Bf%, LBM, age, etc... Because of AR content.

This is a question you (or anyone) can only estimate.

Test Enan's ester has been estimated at between 8-14 days. It peaks at around 4-5.5 days, then begins its decline. That said, starting a SERM before the HPTA is at hypogondal levels isnt the end of the world as SERMs work by antagonism of the ER at the hypothalamus, which means its still effective at that role, even if exogenous androgen levels are declining.

I'd start your SERM PCT at around the 14-18 day mark, but it could be anywhere from 14 days+ (IMHO) days until your TT is low enough the hypothalamus begins endogenous production again.

There is no harm in starting early whatsoever, but you begin to run into problems starting too late.

Thanks Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Thanks Swift.
    TT levels will also build over time. I'm not sure you want to also include that in your first post.

Someone on the same dose of Test Enan (500mg/wk) will have a lower TT level after 8-9 weeks, than say someone at 17-18 weeks.

Thats what Dr.Scally confirmed to me in a PM yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    TT levels will also build over time. I'm not sure you want to also include that in your first post.

Someone on the same dose of Test Enan (500mg/wk) will have a lower TT level after 8-9 weeks, than say someone at 17-18 weeks.

Thats what Dr.Scally confirmed to me in a PM yesterday.
    I will include whatever needs to be included in the OP. If you have the time, write up what needs to be said and I'll be happy to edit it and include your name for credential purposes.

bbradford42 is offline New Member
    very helpful!

TT will also be increased because of an AI. AI's reduce testosterone degradation.

Whether or not that will effect the PCT start time, I dont know, but its food for thought again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information