Hey Guys

At first, I have to say, that English is not really my mother tongue. So I hope I use the right terms, but please be patient with me if I don’t.

I’m planning to go off cycle now and start with my first self-planned PCT. (Yeah, I know now that I should have planned that earlier. The next cycle will me much more planned!)
That’s why I came here. I could need someone to tell me if I’m doing everything right or not.

Well, I’m at 250mg Testosteron Enanthate per week (injected it every 5 days) now for about 3 or 4 weeks.
So I thought I taper it with Propionate over five weeks. Start five days after the last Enanthate injection I’d go 110mg, two and four days after that 90mg. Then two and four days after the last 90mg I’d use 80mg, then the next two times 70mg and so on till I’m at 10mg.
I hope that was not too confusing!

After that taper-phase, I planned to take some oral stuff. I posted that in the picture (otherwise I don’t think anyone would understand me).
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pct.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	111905
Additionally to the things from the picture, I would use some creatine monohydrate and a cortisol blocking supplement.

So, what do you people think? Would that be okay? Or do you have something to add or criticize?
I could really need some response!

Thanks!