Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member

20 week cycle..will be using HCG but using lower doses on the SERMS

hello all..i completed 10 weeks on tren e and sustanon and will be cruising on a moderate dose of test e for an additional 10 weeks..this will be my first time using HCG but i have used regular PCT before..however i have had somewhat permanent side effects from clomid (i still see tracers at night sometimes) and to be honest..the difference in recovery between when i barely used any nolvadex in a long test/deca run..vs a very proper PCT in a shorter tren/test run were not noticeable..so i feel like excessive use of the SERMS is not of too much benefit (just my opinion)..i have 5000iu of hcg, some of which will be wasted but i plan to use 500iu twice a week in the two weeks leading up to PCT..then i plan to use

week 1 = clomid50mg/nolvadex 20mg
    week 2 = clomid50mg/nolvadex 20mg
    week 3 = clomid50mg/nolvadex 20mg
    week 4/5 = nolvadex 20mg

would this dosing be acceptable after the hcg use?
    Last edited by Rockin Z28; 11-21-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: question

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Use ur HCG durring ur cycle

If Clomid doesnt suit you you could replace it with Tore

Just another option

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed ^^^^ its a lot easier to keep the boys in play than it is to try to recover raisins...You will be shut down pretty hard after the 10 wks of Tren /sust so start taking 250 IU's of HCG twice per week while you cruise to get some recovery going on this small dosage should not endanger you even running for 10 wks ( you will need another ampoule although 5000 is exactly enough for 10 weeks it does not keep well over a month.)

Since you will have been on cycle for 20 weeks you would probably be well advised to do a 6 wk PCT with fairly large first week/s dosage, but of course its up to you whether you go 4 or 6

I have had an eye problem in the past myself so I use Torem ( can you get Torem ?) if so Torem in combination with Nolvadex is very effective. Either a 4 or 6 week PCT.

Use Nolvadex 40 per day for the first week then 20 per day for weeks 2-4 or 6
    Use Torem 120 per day weeks 1-2 then 60 per day weeks 3-4 or 6

Best of luck,

FFM

Thread Information