bladehines is offline Junior Member

Exclamation PCT end cycle HCG help!!!!!! Long cycle...too long!

Ok i know i messed up by going on this long, but it's what my doc wants and i don't agree! I will have been on for 24 weeks straight when i get my blood work done. I have scripts for all that is needed. I have been taking 200mg of test for the last 6 weeks of my cycle, 300mg a week for the 6 before that, and 400mg a week for the 12 weeks before that. started with the 400, test was too high, so she downed it to 300, then the 200, now i have been on too long! ( been using test cyp)

I have HCG , Clomid, and Arimidex .

what do i need to do?

Last cycle i went 400mg a week for 12 weeks i didn't need anything when i came off, and used Adex off and on when needed.

i was going to do 500iu's of HCG, twice a week for the last 3 weeks of this cycle, and come off all, and use my clomid at 100mg every day for 14 days, then 50mg a day for 14 days.?....??????

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!

and also i want a good cycle for next go round. I would like a short cycle around 8 weeks. A friend suggested 8 weeks on with 600mg test a week, then last week of cycle and the week after stopping use 500iu of HCG twice a week and come off for 3 weeks? something similar to that would be nice!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    UUUHhhh, you should like stop whatever you are doing,stop listening to whoever told you to run tes like that and do a agressive pct.What are you calling what you did? A cycle? Are you on TRT?
    How old are you please give your stats..And why would you be asking about another cycle given that you are asking for help to get off the retarded "cycle" you are on now?
    Seriously, you have no business meesing with any more AAS until you do some research on what the hell you are doing!!!
    Go to the home page and look up how to run a proper pct thread.

gym_junki is offline Member
    Sounds like ur on trt if u r why would u want to come off? If not why would ur doc prescribe u test and for 24 weeks try and adjust ur dose? Did I miss something? Anyway all aside if u want to come off don't stress 24 isn't that bad, hcg 500mg per week for the last 3 weeks
    Nolva 50/50/25/25
    Clomid 100/50/25/25
    So that's 50mg nolva every day for one week than the same than drop that to 25 and so on, got it?

Thanks guys, yea on TRT. I am 28, natural test was around 400, doc wanted it to be around 1200.

She wants me to be on year round and i refuse. went on "her" 18 week cycle the first time, this time last year messed me up. Next cycle was the beginning of the year i went on for 3 months, went off 3, everything was fine!

I plan on doing 8 - 12 week cycles from now on, and i am looking for a new doctor.

Thanks, i don't have nolva though only the adex, and clomid.

i know more then it sounds and i have been doing fine on my own when doing cycles like you are suppose to, but she has no idea what she is doing and i have to work with her....

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Well either you are on trt all the time or you are just doing cycles..If you are trying to raise and maintain your tes levels then trt is the way to go,not peroidic cycles..IMO..Also if you are just doing cycles you will have to constently run pct and take proper time off if you dont want to do further damage to your hpta..Sounds like I am either not understanding your goals or you dont know as much as you think you do...I dont think your Dr. is the problem..If you have low testosterone and she is prescribing trt for you and you dont want to listen then what?you didnt like what she said so you are just gonna do it your way? I mean hey, its your body I just trip on people saying they know what they are doing and have it under control in there "THREAD" that starts with "PCT end cycle HCG help!!!!!! Long cycle...too long! "
    Last edited by Sicko; 11-22-2010 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Well either you are on trt all the time or you are just doing cycles..If you are trying to raise and maintain your tes levels then trt is the way to go,not peroidic cycles..IMO..Also if you are just doing cycles you will have to constently run pct and take proper time off if you dont want to do further damage to your hpta..Sounds like I am either not understanding your goals or you dont know as much as you think you do...I dont think your Dr. is the problem..If you have low testosterone and she is prescribing trt for you and you dont want to listen then what?you didnt like what she said so you are just gonna do it your way? I mean hey, its your body I just trip on people saying they know what they are doing and have it under control in there "THREAD" that starts with "PCT end cycle HCG help!!!!!! Long cycle...too long! "
    man you don't have to be so harsh. she wants me to be on year round due to my test being around 400, i still want to have kids in the future so i don't think year round is good on my reproductive system, she says i will be fine and will be able to have kids even if i take it straight for 10yrs...as long as i take the right measures when i come off. I don't agree with that, i would think after X amount of time i would never be able to get that back if i lost full function. And like you said if i am just keeping my test level higher run it year round, but that would mess up my HPTA bad!
    Sorry if i confused you, i am just freaking out a bit with her running me on this long, knowing i want kids later in life, i already had a low sperm count so going on year round can't be good.
    As far as cycles go i am good on info on how long to be on, what to take and how long to be off, it's when i have to go this long and am working with HCG i have no idea on, i just used clomid last time she had me on this long and i felt like shit for about a month or so, and lost about 15lbs, and i don't want that this time.

thanks! also when it comes time for me to get my blood drawn i have no choice but to keep on cycle, untill my levels are normal so she thinks everything is ok, she doesn't know i go off, she thinks i have been on for a year straight so far. Next time i will plan it out better when i get my blood drawn every six months to be on and off for the right amount of time.

by me saying i know what i am doing, i mean i know the basics! i know you aren't suppose to be on for 24 weeks at a time, for the amount of time you are on you are suppose to be off the same amount, i know injection info, esters, etc..... just not advanced pct stuff. i am learning though, and this is me asking, please help me.
    Last edited by bladehines; 11-22-2010 at 09:31 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't want to sound harsh myself and am certainly no expert, however I would strongly reccomend you get another doctors opinion as the doctor you are seeing now may not be an expert either.

Maybe some of the members with more knowlege in this area can chime in but most of what you doctor has said and done sounds pretty far off to me. Sounds really wierd that your test was 400 and she started you out on 400mg per week? this sounds aggressive as well as her desire to bump you to 1200 she sounds very aggressive, great if you want to build muscle not so good if you long term goal is kids. Also your deal of coming on and off test if your desire is TRT makes no sense, if you want to take test to compensate for low T you do this with a steady dosage? If you want to cycle to gain form past you natural limit you do cycles or if your goal is continuous usage and you don't mind the extra stain on the HPTA then planned cycles of a set duration followed with bridges between them at a lower dosage.

Note: 24 week extended usage then PCT is just not the approach most take.

Finally: I although generally you can safely use TRT and come off safely, using it for 10yrs and be confident of good sperm count and motility is again pushing the boundries.

Again the above is an assumption based on my small amount of knowlege, hopefully some of the experts will chime in.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-23-2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Research showed some errors....

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I don't want to sound harsh myself and am certainly no expert, however I would strongly reccomend you get another doctors opinion as the doctor you are seeing now may not be an expert either.

Maybe some of the members with more knowlege in this area can chime in but most of what you doctor has said and done sounds pretty far off to me. Sounds really wierd that your test was 400 and she started you out on 400mg per week? this sounds aggressive as well as her desire to bump you to 1200 she sounds very aggressive, great if you want to build muscle not so good if you long term goal is kids. Also your deal of coming on and off test if your desire is TRT makes no sense, if you want to take test to compensate for low T you do this with a steady dosage? If you want to cycle to gain form past you natural limit you do cycles or if your goal is continuous usage and you don't mind the extra stain on the HPTA then planned cycles of a set duration followed with bridges between them at a lower dosage.

Note: 24 week extended usage then PCT is just not the approach most take.

Finally: I although generally you can safely use TRT and come off safely, using it for 10yrs and be confident of good sperm count and motility is again pushing the boundries.

Again the above is an assumption based on my small amount of knowlege, hopefully some of the experts will chime in.
    thanks! She is use to dealing with older people, and doing pellet treatment, not shots. When i started my trt i was on 200 a week, she read my results wrong and told me my test was 260 total ( which turned out to be my free test) so she upped it to 400 a week and it hasn't been checked in 6 months, untill this happened.

Also the last time i saw her she straight up told me she didn't have a clue about what she was doing with me.... so i am searching for a new doc now. I agree with the short cycles on and being bridged so i can have kids later on.

thanks again. anymore help would be appreciated, i will take another shot of 500iu's every 3 days untill this next 3 weeks is up and use the clomid. i will let all you guys know how i feel. thanks again!

Hey guys just ending my 3 weeks of hcg and test. been taking 100mg of test every 3 days and 500mg of HCG every 3 days. After 1 week i could tell a difference in testi size and fullness. So far so good i guess, i will stop this week and start my clomid and keep taking my adex for the next month. i will keep you guys updated. Thanks again!

Thread Information