Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member

2 quick questions

I am just starting PCT with Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin and I just want to clarify 2 things. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

1. Dosing as per the oral syringe provided... It goes .1, .2, .3 and so on all the way up to 1/ML So based off of labels on bottles Liquid stane is 30mL 25mg/mL that means if I fill syringe up all the way to the 1 mL I am taking 25mg of liquid stane correct? And corresponding dosage on liquid Clomi is 70mL 35mg/mL I would be taking 35mg of the liquid Clomi? Please correct me if I am wrong?

2. The taste is awful. Can I mix it all together and put it in a glass of orange juice or something? Will it be diluted? or is that ok?

Thanks in advance for any help!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjerdog View Post
    I am just starting PCT with Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin and I just want to clarify 2 things. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
    I wouldn't use Aromasin in PCT. Clomid and Nolva is fine.

1. Dosing as per the oral syringe provided... It goes .1, .2, .3 and so on all the way up to 1/ML So based off of labels on bottles Liquid stane is 30mL 25mg/mL that means if I fill syringe up all the way to the 1 mL I am taking 25mg of liquid stane correct? And corresponding dosage on liquid Clomi is 70mL 35mg/mL I would be taking 35mg of the liquid Clomi? Please correct me if I am wrong?
    Right on both counts!

2. The taste is awful. Can I mix it all together and put it in a glass of orange juice or something? Will it be diluted? or is that ok?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Just be a man, squirt it down your throat, and chase it with something.

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    Thanks!

Ok No AI during PCT? I did not use one during cycle. I was following what I read in Swiftos PCT info. He said if you didnt use one during cycle you might want to during PCT.. You say no go huh?

Thread Information