goodolwilly is offline New Member

Lightbulb HCG and ARIMADEX

guys i did a cycle of TEST and Trenbolone . After wards i did 10 shots of HCG to kick start my body... well i still had no desire for sex after that.. so i did two weeks of Arimidex pills, which is supposed to eliminate all the estrogen your body produced... for some reason that didnt work.. i still have no desire for sex.. can someone please suggest something to me? maybe novadex? anything i can take that will get my body to produce natural levels of test again?? im really desperate and i don't know anyone that can help?

goodolwilly is offline New Member
    anyone?

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    You did your pct wrong. You should use hcg on cycle 250 x 2 week. The AI is to combat estro sides. If you used for pct hcg will supress your test even more. You needed to use a serm for pct nolvadex , clomid, or torem. Instead you used an AI only. That more than likely caused you to have too low an amount of estrogen which will also kill your sex drive. did you have any aching joints at that time? You should get bloodwork to see where your at but you don't have anything to compare it to. You could run a pct of nolvadex 40/40/20/20 =mg eachday weeks 1-4 and clomid 100/50/50/50. This should help. You need to get your body to start producing test again. Now I'm not an expert so wait for a vet or mod to give you some advice or go see the doc or both. This is just my opinion

Thread Information